NOT HATING OBAMA

this thread ... And please star as many as you like in kind ... Is all about NOT CALLING THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES A LIAR, A COCKSUCKER, A N@GGER, OR A KENYAN MUSLIM

Feel free to disagree, assholes!
I don't think Whirly will post a redundant thread.

It doesn't fit his propaganda agenda.
Yeah, but Cute Old Librarian might.

after all, he is ECCIE's top Republican!
Actually, I still think he's a liar. Other than that, I'm with Assup on this one. He is none of those other things Assup mentioned.
Actually, I still think he's a liar. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I have never heard or read Obama quoted as making the following statement:

"I lied!"

I can't say the same about StupidOldLyingFart!
Nor has Obama admitted (or been accused of) to sucking cock in the Salina bus station!
I do not hate Obama, I hate what he is doing to this nation and the amount of corruption that occurs under his administration just like I would be if it was any other president.
Either Obama is the most inept president or he is just a puppet under the strings of his handlers.
This could explain why he never has any knowledge of what is going on UNTIL he hears about it at the same time the rest of the world does.
I seriously doubt that he is the mastermind of any of this.

It appears that his job is to attempt to keep the Dems in power and fund raise for the party. He4 sure doesn't seem to know much of anything about what is gong on in his administration.
"Our two party system is like a bowl of shit looking at it's self in a mirror" Lewis Black
Obama is definitely a liar (extraordinaire) and a Kenyan Muslim - but don't take my word for it, read Obama's un-disputed biography from his literary agent of many years......................oh, ,,errrr,,,,was that a lie ?
It has always been my contention that when someone lies to you that they are saying that they think you are stupid. Don't you feel stupid, we've been lied to enough. Of course, some people don't feel lied to at all so...
this thread ... And please star as many as you like in kind ... Is all about NOT CALLING THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES A LIAR, A COCKSUCKER, A N@GGER, OR A KENYAN MUSLIM

Feel free to disagree, assholes! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ok Mental Midget. Iam stumped what should we call him?
Mr. President, you redneck asshole.
There you go AssUp

Mr. President, you redneck foreign born lying Muslim asshole. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Mr. President, you redneck asshole. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I certainly will when he starts acting like a president. You silly little hobbit.