How do you prefer your partner hairy or hairless?

I like men with chest hair, and a mustache, and some chin hair..oh yea, mustache rides!!!!

On that note, shave please down below. Can't get to it with a bush in a way.
Landing strip or trimmed below. I want a real woman not a little girl.
Trimmed mine recently felt good.
i like some hair down below. i like to know i am with a woman. no hair at all in the booty region though ladies...i dont need to how much of a woman you are that bad.
Landing strip or Hitler tasch .
I trim things a bit for myself. On the ladies I like it smooth but landing strip or a short trim works just fine.
  • HB13
  • 04-12-2012, 07:14 PM
For ladies, anything but a jungle down there (light trim, landing strip, bare).

Personally, I manscape below & am clean-shaven up top.
Guess I'll let the cat out of the bag on this one. . .

A HUGE turn-on for me - personally - is to see either a neatly trimmed area or a nice landing strip. IMHO - the prepubescent look distracts from the essence of a woman and bare is 99.9% of the time a deal breaker for me. But. . .we all have opinions, lol.

Taking it a step further - I also like the natural smell of a woman, thus perfumes and scented lotions are experience detractors.

Now. . .put me in front of a sexy woman who just got home from work/gym, still a little flush, and her natural scent waiting to intoxicate me. . .I'm one & done

And while I'm at it: let's get a provider list of bare/trimmed or strip started.
Don't like shaved pubic region on a man because the hair grows back course and scratchy (think of your jawline after NOT shaving for a day or two). Trimmed, not bushy. Originally Posted by LAVixian
Amen! This is the truth.
i like them bare or landing strip as for me i keep the boys shaved smooth and the rest trimmed short...........i love to have the boys licked and sucked on......lol, don't have much body hair