URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...y/395661199099
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: My Hotel
Activities: Massage, BBJ, HJ, LFK, Cowgirl, COB
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, medium length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Pettite spinner figure. Large breasts with pierced nipples. Fantastic and beautiful face.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review! She’s a gem.
Thanks! She certainly is.
Under physical description I meant to say fantastic body and beautiful face, but really, everything about her is fantastic and beautiful.
She Cashed and Dashed Me today in Albany. Said she was getting a room at the hotel while I waited in the car. She had my money and never came back. BEWARE, she lies and steals.
She Cashed and Dashed Me today in Albany. Said she was getting a room at the hotel while I waited in the car. She had my money and never came back. BEWARE, she lies and steals. Originally Posted by ramster54
OTHER THEN CHILDREN: NO VICTIMS JUST VOLUNTEERS !!!! I seen her a few days ago ,,,great service,,,,u get hung up on these broads
Make of it what you will, 5 consecutive good reviews, one bad. Is this some kind of a record?
That was the first time I saw a bad review for her. I've seen her a bunch of times and every single time was great
I've seen her a couple of more times since this review and had a great time. I get along with her great and she has provided excellent service. I said it in a previous thread, but I would never do what you did with any provider.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed