Fat hookers....

• 11-22-2017, 04:40 PM
If fat hookers are so proud of themselves as to describe themselves as BBW’s, why do they go to such lengths to hide their fat rolls and muffin tops?

Seriously, most of Upset’s fatties hide their fat with creative photos, dresses, blouses etc.....

Perpetuating the cycle. You guys pay these hookers so they can continue their daily 5000 calorie binge on fast food and semen.

Bunch of fucking hypocrites.
Interesting theory. I expect that none of the super-sized hooks will roger up and make an attempt to explain their actions.

Generally when this type of challenge is thrown out there the Male Lesbian Defense League will leap to the defense of the heavyweights. A couple of hooks have assured me that the MLs get nothing in the way of a break on rates for doing this and if true this can only mean that the MLs are resorting to this to gain imaginary friends.

Awful.
I chose to share my body with those that chose to spend their time and money on me. I couldnt give a fuc k less what someone thinks about me, its not my problem, its theirs. Hedonists are amazing in bed. If there wasnt a big market for us there wouldnt be a big number of us big tittied big hookers. im literally typing this naked on lexxxys couch while eating a pumpkin cheesecake muffin a client gave me .She doesnt want hers so I'll eat it tonight after thanksgiving with family. Nomm nommm nommm !!
  • 11-23-2017, 10:13 AM
I chose to share my body with those that chose to spend their time and money on me. I couldnt give a fuc k less what someone thinks about me, its not my problem, its theirs. Hedonists are amazing in bed. If there wasnt a big market for us there wouldnt be a big number of us big tittied big hookers. im literally typing this naked on lexxxys couch while eating a pumpkin cheesecake muffin a client gave me .She doesnt want hers so I'll eat it tonight after thanksgiving with family. Nomm nommm nommm !! Originally Posted by LadyLucy
It would not have been Thanksgiving if we did not hear from you.

Gluttony rules!
It would not have been Thanksgiving if we did not hear from you.

Gluttony rules! Originally Posted by 301
Youre welcome figured id weigh in * slaps her fat ass *
I for one appreciate this baby hippo checking in and explaining herself. I also wish more of her kind would chime in to help all of the male chauvinist pigs understand them better.

I wonder how many bites it takes her to wolf down a hot dog.
From now on if I like a post, I'm liking it!
  • 11-23-2017, 10:42 AM
What happened to you slapping your big fat pussy? Why did you amend your post? We already knew you had a fat ass!

It is pretty fucking hilarious watching you and Lexxxy “Liking” your own posts.
Full disclosure, I liked them too.
  • kbro
  • 11-23-2017, 11:37 AM
Like^^^
nothing like bragging about trying to bring onyourself

the onset of type 2 diabetes

shovel on! perfect day for that
But negativity and name calling is a violation ...

DD
  • 11-23-2017, 07:09 PM
But negativity and name calling is a violation ...

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Why don’t you be a little bit more specific instead of handing out points that have nothing behind them.

Are you gonna give points to everybody who writes a negative review?
This guy just cant help himself!!!! Lol
I chose to share my body with those that chose to spend their time and money on me. I couldnt give a fuc k less what someone thinks about me, its not my problem, its theirs. Hedonists are amazing in bed. If there wasnt a big market for us there wouldnt be a big number of us big tittied big hookers. im literally typing this naked on lexxxys couch while eating a pumpkin cheesecake muffin a client gave me .She doesnt want hers so I'll eat it tonight after thanksgiving with family. Nomm nommm nommm !! Originally Posted by LadyLucy
I've got somethin sweet for you to eat ms lucy.