I Made Quite The Mess To Clean Up At The Tanning Salon 😘💦

After my photoshoot this afternoon, I took some time to go tanning. Let's just say I got "distracted" filming a toy show for my OnlyFans page and never actually made it into the tanning bed. I ended up getting a bit too excited and needed to request some extra towels to clean up after. Oops!

Note to self: Bring a couple of towels next time because you can only get away with "spilling tanning lotion" so many times before the employees start to get suspicious.

Unfortunately, this is the only picture I took during playtime that won't get this naughty girl a nasty spanking from the mods.

Now that's hot!
After my photoshoot this afternoon, I took some time to go tanning. Let's just say I got "distracted" filming a toy show for my OnlyFans page and never actually made it into the tanning bed. I ended up getting a bit too excited and needed to request some extra towels to clean up after. Oops!

Note to self: Bring a couple of towels next time because you can only get away with "spilling tanning lotion" so many times before the employees start to get suspicious.

Unfortunately, this is the only picture I took during playtime that won't get this naughty girl a nasty spanking from the mods.

Originally Posted by Vannah
Sign me up for Peeping Tom duty
Now that's hot! Originally Posted by maximus
Thank you, baby! At the risk of sounding conceited, I would have to agree. I've watched it 4 times since then.
Sign me up for Peeping Tom duty Originally Posted by Baconman
Hell yeah! If you're tall enough, you may be able to see over the partition.
did I hear you next door???
Hell yeah! If you're tall enough, you may be able to see over the partition. Originally Posted by Vannah
You just tell me how high and bring another towel
If you haven’t subbed to Vannah’s OF page, you’re missing out!
did I hear you next door??? Originally Posted by Johnsson
Damn! And I thought I was being quiet!
You just tell me how high and bring another towel Originally Posted by Baconman
The next time I go, I will be sure to measure.
If you haven’t subbed to Vannah’s OF page, you’re missing out! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Aww thank you, love! I try to keep things extra exciting over there. I'm so glad you are enjoying all 50 Shades of me!
messes are meant to be cleaned up, no need for a towel ����
Dayyyummmmn!
messes are meant to be cleaned up, no need for a towel ���� Originally Posted by maximus
I would love to find out how you plan to accomplish that.
Dayyyummmmn! Originally Posted by SlowHand50
I think that sums it up pretty well lol.