Yes The Rumor Is True...LOL

Ive been told that a rumor is going around and I guess I just better go ahead and announce it. YES....I am moving away. I recently got a job offer in New York and I'll be moving there in Sept. I leave Sept. 8th and I will be restriceted to how I can hobby. I will no longer be available for incall/outcall. But only available for traveling to see you. I will still be apart of the other hobby stuff, like my lovely people in chat!!!

I am really excited to have this new adventure in my life and I will miss all of you so much. Ive had a great experience in the hobby and have met some really good friends in the hobby. I am still available to give references as long as I have seen you within the last 6 months. Im uncertain if I will keep my P411 profile up but will still be on this site. I luv you all and I cant say how much I will miss you all. Thanks for making my hobby experience GRAND!!!!
Thats good for you
Congrats!!!! Very Happy for ya beautiful !!
Congrats Maria ... I wish you the best
Congratulations beautiful. I wish you all the best. I'm sure you will be missed.
Best wishes!

Congrats Maria!!!
Congrats Maria!!! Hope the new job is fulfilling and challenging and best of luck in your new endevour....
Maria Goddess definitely congrats all the way baby and good luck to you
maria, congrats!!!!

now get ready for sky high rents! :^(
but lots and lots of incredible cultural, music, playtime, and everything else opportunities!!! it's an incredible city!!
  • fawn
  • 08-28-2012, 05:49 PM
WOW, that is great Maria! Congratulations on this new adventure in your life...
I wish you all the best baby....
  • motor
  • 08-28-2012, 06:11 PM
I hope evrything goes great for you. Congrats and warm wishes to you.
Best of luck, darlin'. Definitely one of the best around, and we will surely miss you.
Congrats!