Friend of a Friend

I have been pm with of lovely provider here but our schedules have not matched up but I think I would have a great time. She is very nice and pretty close to the perfect match for me. I have seen her profile and pictures of her but she does not know what I look like.

The problem is I meet her a couple of weeks ago but she does not know it. My SO and I were out with some friends having dinner and she was waiting to be seated and we were leaving so the conversation was short but I recognized her picture.

I am fairly sure my friends do not know she is a provider as she is a prude like my SO and I don't think he hobbies. My question is should I move on or go ahead and schedule a appointment and see what happens.

If she was young I would run and not look back but, she is a mature provider and everything I have read I don't think she has ever had drama.

I'm pretty sure I am going to get it for both ways here but lets see what the majority says.
How did the conversation go?

Did you hit on her or just say hello?

If you recognized her, I believe you should not have approached her.
I'm wondering what the problem is? Go she her. Please tell us who this prude is.
I'm wondering what the problem is? Go she her. Please tell us who this prude is. Originally Posted by Bloodhound
Yes please do! I agree with Bloodhound....
I'm confused. Is there some connection between your friends and the provider, or was this just a chance encounter with a woman who is a stranger to your family and friends?

If the former, stay away. If the latter, I'm not sure what the risk would be.
I'm confused. Is there some connection between your friends and the provider, or was this just a chance encounter with a woman who is a stranger to your family and friends?

If the former, stay away. If the latter, I'm not sure what the risk would be. Originally Posted by TinMan
This is the first post here that really makes sense to me. If there was a connection between friend and the girl, I missed it.

Torito
I am with Torito on this, I didn't understand there was a connection and need some clarification from the OP.
I would make your own BCD connection and report back via review unless she's someone you're going to see often in your own circle of friends.
How a provider acts in public can be MUCH different than how she acts face to face with clients.

I'm particularly different in crowds in a restaurant, as crowds of people make me nervous and anxious.
Specifically - it makes me hate people.

I know everyone is staring at me. (I'm fucking huge. I'm tall. I'm a red head. I'm not ugly. I have big boobs...etc.)

I try to smile genuinely, but it never comes out right - so I look like a fake ass bitch in these types of settings, unless I am there with someone I know well, and helps me keep in a "comfort zone".

I know you probably think I'm full of shit...like, "Oh yeah right. Bad ass Angie, out in public would be anxious in a crowded room of strangers."

Fuck yeah I would.

And if you saw me there and got your opinion of me based on that - and judged me ONLY based on that - then came back to me and decided you didn't want to see me?

Then I would absolutely go tell you to fuck yourself - because you don't know me - and fuck yourself for not asking if something might have been bothering me and - fuck yourself for thinking you know me from a passing conversation and a couple of glances.

Now - that just may be me trying to decipher your strangely worded post...and maybe I deciphered it poorly.

But communication is key.
And maybe some communication skills could be improved upon if you are willing to judge another based on some silly shit like that after already having gotten to know someone on a WAY more personal basis than a crowded restaurant where she didn't even know it was you.
  • Jaci
  • 08-31-2012, 12:45 PM
I say go for it!!!!
How a provider acts in public can be MUCH different than how she acts face to face with clients.

I'm particularly different in crowds in a restaurant, as crowds of people make me nervous and anxious.
Specifically - it makes me hate people.

I know everyone is staring at me. (I'm fucking huge. I'm tall. I'm a red head. I'm not ugly. I have big boobs...etc.)

I try to smile genuinely, but it never comes out right - so I look like a fake ass bitch in these types of settings, unless I am there with someone I know well, and helps me keep in a "comfort zone".

I know you probably think I'm full of shit...like, "Oh yeah right. Bad ass Angie, out in public would be anxious in a crowded room of strangers."

Fuck yeah I would.

And if you saw me there and got your opinion of me based on that - and judged me ONLY based on that - then came back to me and decided you didn't want to see me?

Then I would absolutely go tell you to fuck yourself - because you don't know me - and fuck yourself for not asking if something might have been bothering me and - fuck yourself for thinking you know me from a passing conversation and a couple of glances.

Now - that just may be me trying to decipher your strangely worded post...and maybe I deciphered it poorly.

But communication is key.
And maybe some communication skills could be improved upon if you are willing to judge another based on some silly shit like that after already having gotten to know someone on a WAY more personal basis than a crowded restaurant where she didn't even know it was you. Originally Posted by tntangie
You need to go out with me! At 6'10" and 385# you'd feel and look absolutely petite! Seriously, though I feel your pain. I've been enormous since childhood, so 50 years of dealing with this shit. Took me a long time to realize that if they're not paying my bills, I could give a rat's ass about their (choose one)

Astonishment
Stares
Comments

It takes all shapes and sizes for our world to be what it is and I lose no sleep worrying what (douchebag) strangers do or say.

budrn