No more new talents.............

2 years or so ago, there was plenty of new talent on BP and ASPD. It doesn't seem to be the case any more....Am I missing something or ?
2 years or so ago, there was plenty of new talent on BP and ASPD. It doesn't seem to be the case any more....Am I missing something or ? Originally Posted by Inhouston
You're missing something. I'm seeing new girls pop up and gypsies wander through town all the time. Maybe you're focusing on the wrong ads/forums.
I agree with enderwig. You don't see all the new talents popping up? Man, you need to crawl out from whatever rock you're under!
I guess I need some hints as to where the new talents are.
At my house lately. At least most of the UTR's who like to play after work.

Did I mention I have a thing for young waitresses and strippers? :P
New Talent comes in spurts - a few weeks (YES WEEKS) may go by without some new ad popping up - then there a flood of new hot ladies posting ads. We don't know which are real v. something else, but the ads are there.

And there are also a flood of civilian ladies willing to play for just a little extra cash.
You're missing something. I'm seeing new girls pop up and gypsies wander through town all the time. Maybe you're focusing on the wrong ads/forums. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
+1
  • bbkid
  • 06-05-2010, 07:39 AM
And there are also a flood of civilian ladies willing to play for just a little extra cash. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Hmmm - really now...................
New talent does not equate to good talent.
According to all of the cash and dashing, "uninspired " session reviews, etc. I would agree with lust on this one. I'm still looking for something I wanna go in on to make up for my bday, but hell I reminisce and say fuck it. An experience this weekend further drove it home. But there are some unfamiliar and tempting ones out there.
New talent does not equate to good talent. Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
+1,675,874
An experience this weekend further drove it home. But there are some unfamiliar and tempting ones out there. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Review #2 to come?
According to all of the cash and dashing, "uninspired " session reviews, etc. I would agree with lust on this one. I'm still looking for something I wanna go in on to make up for my bday, but hell I reminisce and say fuck it. An experience this weekend further drove it home. But there are some unfamiliar and tempting ones out there. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
A female reviewer, that's HOT! You go girl! I've seen alot of couples, but never a solo woman. I'm very bisexual so that would be fun.

xoxo Sophie
  • Trey
  • 06-06-2010, 02:32 PM
this kinda seems like another "I wish I lived in dallas thread". I see new girls all the time on BP not so much here on eccie we only have a page and a 1/4 of girls compared to 4 pages in other Texas cities. But as has been said whats new is not always good however something new is always welcome. I have recomended to some girls that I have seen on BP to come here and start a showcase.
Review #2 to come? Originally Posted by hotboiler
Not on this last one, but yes, hopefully sooner than later. Lol