What would you do?

So i am at mystery zone this past weekend , and the man at the lobby desk putting the vip bracelets on says out loud your Alyssa from Eccie.
I swear i held my breathe as he repeated it one more time, I was so embarrassed. Then when i think the night is going good this dam goof ball comes down the hall where i was kinda busy in a hush hush room and says one more time this time he announces "check her out her reviews are awesome " i remove my mouth from where it was occupied and left immediately. He made me feel like a two dollar hooker...Dam
I would have asked him for his handle and contacted the mods.... some guys never learn... sorry for your misfortune...
The chance of someone recognizing you at a WM or Target are quite small IMHO. I'm in those stores on 1960 every day and haven't seen ya yet...damn it!! The Mystery Zone is another story BUT most guys know to keep their mouths shut.
Maybe report him to the manager about announcing peoples business. I mean he not walking down the hall screaming, " hey everybody come check out whats goin on in this room"! That wasnt cool.
I don't know what the mystery zone is, but if its an adult playground, I think the secret is still safe. Sounds to me like he is a fan of yours. You could have have said, hey, I will talk with you later, don't say anything to anyone.
Hobby Training Rule 1:

If you see another hobbyist or provider in a non-arranged or consented to venue, ignore any urge to engage in greeting or conversation.
You are right, Maestro! Just common sense....which not everyone possesses....
Is that like chuck-e-cheese or six flags over texas? I've heard of those and actually went to one once to play whack-a-mole, which I loved. But I forgot the name. I never heard of no mystery zone before, though.
Wow. What a total jerk. Never, ever outing someone is the golden rule of hobbying.

Hopefully he'll find out that karma can be a bitch. Perhaps his wife finds a used condom (XX Small) in his pocket, and all hell will break loose.
I agree that you should have asked for his handle ....quietly....then outted the SOB here as a complete jerk.
It may have been "too late" but why didn't you just say to him that you really don't want everyone to know who you are.
i have been recognized in my "other life" sitting at a mexican resturant a man Yells "Sub cilla" and out of a natural reflex i look up, he only sent me a daquori. At any rate while i do offer couples dates at swingers bars, it is my knowledge that they highly frown on "The Pros" and if fellow ladies know, it can cause quite the drama. Perhaps You should have made him next, while placing Your mouth on his cock, put Your hand in his pocket pull out his wallet and announce hes a married whore monger, while waving his id!!! JUST Kidding!!!! But that isnt cool, i would have not left esp if i were "busy" communication. Just tell him " i appreciate my Privacy as much as You" and walk away.

But since i dont even know who You are this threAD screams look at me and my reviews, jmho. Let the cilla dog pile begin. i also though wouldnt have come on here further publicizing the drama that went down, announcing club name and all, i call BS.
But that isnt cool, i would have not left esp if i were "busy" communication. Just tell him " i appreciate my Privacy as much as You" and walk away. Originally Posted by subcilla
Yoru dedication is second to none... good girl!

But since i dont even know who You are this threAD screams look at me and my reviews, jmho. Let the cilla dog pile begin. Originally Posted by subcilla
I will keep you safe, sweetie. Hurry, hide under my desk...
So i am at mystery zone this past weekend , and the man at the lobby desk putting the vip bracelets on says out loud your Alyssa from Eccie.
I swear i held my breathe as he repeated it one more time, I was so embarrassed. Then when i think the night is going good this dam goof ball comes down the hall where i was kinda busy in a hush hush room and says one more time this time he announces "check her out her reviews are awesome " i remove my mouth from where it was occupied and left immediately. He made me feel like a two dollar hooker...Dam Originally Posted by alyssa32

My opinion, along with several others, would be to have found out his handle and outted his behavior here for the inconsiderate POS that he is. In a related note, I feel bad for the person who was occupying you at the time you walked out. I suddenly feel the urge to take you to the Mystery Zone, though.
When will people learn?

What happened to you really sucks. I hope it didn't have any after effects and that all is ok now. I had a guy do something similar at a hotel bar I hang out at on occasion. He's was like, "Wow, you look better in person than on the review site!" Grrrrr...! I immediately shot him the stink eye and excused myself. He sent me an email from P411 after that asking for a date! WTF? The answer is no, some never learn. Common sense is something that evidently cannot be acquired, I guess.