Watch out boys,

because the looney lefties might just legislate a law that states, if you kiss a girl on the lips, she has the right to be compensated for SEXUAL ABUSE. Oh and did I say, even if it "might have happened" damn near 20 yrs ago.

You know what Assup and Luke, I am glad I am at where I am at in life, because I luv the natural/organic occurrences of flirtation between men and women, but it appears to me that the looney left want to also stifle the inherent nature of our physiological processes, and activities connected with physical attraction or intimate physical contact between individuals.

POOR GIRL LOL Sounds to me like Trump was just congratulating her:

"Former Miss Utah Temple Taggart vowed at a Friday press conference to “stand up to Donald Trump” with the help of Gloria Allred, an attorney who specializes in women’s rights.

"Speaking in Salt Lake City, Taggart, who has accused the Republican presidential candidate of kissing her on the lips without consent on two separate occasions in 1997, reiterated her allegations. She also told reporters that she’d be represented by Allred in the event that Trump follows through on his recent threat to sue her and the 12 other women and counting who have accused him of sexual misconduct.

“I’m ready for this battle, but there shouldn’t be one,” Taggart said, reading from a statement directed at Trump. “You should have the decency to admit what you did to me and take responsibility for what you’ve done to the other women.”
are you actually suggesting that it's the left that threatens your business?
are you actually suggesting that it's the left that threatens your business? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did I say anything about business?????????????? Stop acting like a Liberal Loony.
  • DSK
  • 10-29-2016, 07:56 AM
are you actually suggesting that it's the left that threatens your business? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck yes I'm saying that. They want to force me to bake cakes for faggots I don't like.

As I have said before, I'll gladly bake a faggot a cake - I just want it to be my choice. FREEDOM MOTHERFUCKER!

Anyway, if I might be so bold, she was saying that essentially the left doesn't think a woman can withstand a little attention, so the left wing communist motherfuckers think they need to pass more laws. I think she would have also called you a little punk ass bitch, but she is too much of a lady...you fucking faggot.
No what she is saying is Liberals are lousy in bed, lol.

Jim
Fuck yes I'm saying that. They want to force me to bake cakes for faggots I don't like.

As I have said before, I'll gladly bake a faggot a cake - I just want it to be my choice. FREEDOM MOTHERFUCKER!

Anyway, if I might be so bold, she was saying that essentially the left doesn't think a woman can withstand a little attention, so the left wing communist motherfuckers think they need to pass more laws. I think she would have also called you a little punk ass bitch, but she is too much of a lady...you fucking faggot. Originally Posted by DSK
Does your "recipe " for the peter puffer's cake include that "special " ingredient like the pie did in the movie " The Help " ? If so, EKIM will be wanting to by them by the truck load to serve to his " clients " at his KansASS gloryholes.
You lying tax-and-spend liberals ARE athreat to every business assup. But you gloryhole operators don't have to worry that YOUR BCD ass kissing will result in any " ASSault " charges ! Bet YOUR protégé EKIM was beginning to get worried over his future sales of those dingleberries that he picks daily !
Did I say anything about business?????????????? Stop acting like a Liberal Loony. Originally Posted by Cherie
Cherie you are really a deplorable POS whore- 56 and you are still a hooker- sad very sad. I am pretty sure Trump is proud of you.
Cherie you are really a deplorable POS whore- 56 and you are still a hooker- sad very sad. I am pretty sure Trump is proud of you. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
What a cocksucking punk.
What a cocksucking punk. Originally Posted by bambino
Bet you won't say those words to my face bambino
Bet you won't say those words to my face bambino Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I would say it to your face and call your mother a whore. Then I'd kick your ass.
And when you're done, I'll help lift and dump LubedAss' fat ugly carcass into the San Antonio River! After cherie sets it on fire!

Then we can both kiss cherie on the lips - and declare San Antonio a sanctuary city safe from libtards like Gloria Allred, where heterosexual couples are free to liplock without fear of lawsuits!
And when you're done, I'll help lift and dump LubedAss' fat ugly carcass into the San Antonio River! After cherie sets it on fire! Then we can both kiss cherie on the lips - and declare San Antonio a sanctuary city safe from libtards like Gloria Allred, where heterosexual couples are allowed to limpdick! Originally Posted by lustylad
We'll throw Asswipe in the river too.
And when you're done, I'll help lift and dump LubedAss' fat ugly carcass into the San Antonio River! After cherie sets it on fire!

Then we can both kiss cherie on the lips - and declare San Antonio a sanctuary city safe from libtards like Gloria Allred, where heterosexual couples are free to liplock without fear of lawsuits! Originally Posted by lustylad
No, don't dump that big barrel of monkey spunk in the river. There's fish in that river it's best not to pollute their environment.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 10-29-2016, 12:29 PM
We'll throw Asswipe in the river too. Originally Posted by bambino
First, we punch him in his faggotty pig face.