Democtrats stealing sunglasses in China

Good job by Trump getting the ballplayers out of China. Did they just drop the charges? By the way...these are the types of individuals who kneel during the anthem and call Trump a racist. UCLA players....Liberals from California.
Good job by Trump getting the ballplayers out of China. Did they just drop the charges? By the way...these are the types of individuals who kneel during the anthem and call Trump a racist. UCLA players....Liberals from California. Originally Posted by derek303
How 'bout a child molesting "christian" GOPer from Alabama?

Good job by Trump getting the ballplayers out of China. Did they just drop the charges? By the way...these are the types of individuals who kneel during the anthem and call Trump a racist. UCLA players....Liberals from California. Originally Posted by derek303
Do you even know why the players are kneeling during the Anthem or do you just have selective Amnesia like so many Whites?
Do you even know why the players are kneeling during the Anthem or do you just have selective Amnesia like so many Whites? Originally Posted by PrettyBoyG
pretty girl, bringing race into this? Really., that's all you got? Just like the rest of the scum sucking liberals in our country. Potus does something good, when he didn't have to interfere and liberals cannot give him credit. These 3 players were not judged by race, they were U.S, citizens and Potus got them out of China!! As far as the nfl players kneeling, it was colin kaepernick who started it, and the rest that followed this year are only looking for attention.. If those millionaire players are so deprived of their civil rights, why don't they quit their millionaire jobs and move to another country? I will tell you why, because other countries would not provide such advantages as the good ol' U.S.of A !! And most would not put up with such disrespect to their anthems!! But go ahead pretty boi, continue the race b/s...........
wow I see a lot of white supremacists here. i guess i shouldn't be surprised.
wow I see a lot of white supremacists here. i guess i shouldn't be surprised. Originally Posted by goobersnotch
Again. another race baiting pole smoker!! The race card is all you all have?? No wonder why in the biggest inner cities of our country the educational system is failing!! The what can you do for me entitlement liberals have made entire generations dependent on the govt.. Teaching that anyone who does not think like a commie liberal is a redneck white supremist. Game set match; look at California and Illinois. These two states are the bastion of liberalism, and are bankrupt, have record crime where strict gun control laws have been enacted, and the health care and educational systems are far behind the national averages.. So go ahead and blame everyone else FOR WHAT THE LIBERALS HAVE DONE TO THE COUNTRY.. It's ok. I already know the response!!!!
  • sydmo
  • 11-16-2017, 09:15 AM
pretty girl, bringing race into this? Really., that's all you got? Just like the rest of the scum sucking liberals in our country. Potus does something good, when he didn't have to interfere and liberals cannot give him credit. These 3 players were not judged by race, they were U.S, citizens and Potus got them out of China!! As far as the nfl players kneeling, it was colin kaepernick who started it, and the rest that followed this year are only looking for attention.. If those millionaire players are so deprived of their civil rights, why don't they quit their millionaire jobs and move to another country? I will tell you why, because other countries would not provide such advantages as the good ol' U.S.of A !! And most would not put up with such disrespect to their anthems!! But go ahead pretty boi, continue the race
b/s........... Originally Posted by winn dixie
common sense, fuck, I love it
Just curious as to how you figure they are Democrats? Because they are black? So who really brought race into this? Racist try their best not to seem racist but then they pen a thread and remove all doubt!
California has the highest GDP than any state, their gdp is slightly higher than France which is a whole country, leave to so called republicans and their alternative facts!
Don’t forget to add trump in there, it’s funny all the repubs think this girl is telling the truth but the one that accused trump was lying?
How 'bout a child molesting "christian" GOPer from Alabama?

Originally Posted by Observing
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

You clearly broke Eccie Guideline #10.

I'm not going to point you this time but don't let it happen again or you will be punished up to and including being banned.

Let's get back on topic.
California has the highest GDP than any state, their gdp is slightly higher than France which is a whole country, leave to so called republicans and their alternative facts! Originally Posted by Aroundagain
Then why is CA broke? Here are some REAL facts for you. They have on of the highest State income tax in the country. Highest Property values. All this money and yet they cant balance a budget. The have a $1.6 Billion shortage as of 2017.

And they are probably Democrats since that Ball kids father is an outright racist..and frankly an asshole to boot!
Outright racist and married to a white woman, but let’s not stick to facts, you assume him to be racist but can’t show one iota of proof. Secondly, once again you are assuming shit to try and fit your agenda! And I give it to you, the guy is an asshole, but assholes are certainly not confined to one political party or the other
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

You clearly broke Eccie Guideline #10.

I'm not going to point you this time but don't let it happen again or you will be punished up to and including being banned.

Let's get back on topic. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Just reportin' the news Treedouche.
OP stated "liberals from California".
I responded with:

Get back to shuttin' down all the AMPS...
I heard 1 or all 3 thanked The President of the United States (That is Trump by the way) for helping them out. Let's here you liberals here do the same. Come on...you can do it.