affiar or hobbying

First, let me say that I'm not a newbie. I've been around since the ASPD days, but when the site went away I tried to stay off the boards.

I've been hobbying for about 12 years now. But, at different times I've chosen to have a short term affair vs. hobbying. I feel that the emotional connection gives me something extra that I just haven't found with any providers. I've wished that I could find that provider that could make it special on both an emotional and physical front, but I haven't. With providers, the sex is great but always lacking in true passion.

so, recently I started an affair with one of the secretaries in the office. It was a high risk scenario for me. I'm within 12 months of getting my next promotion which would put me in the high 6 figures. So, getting caught could prove really bad. But, this secretary has been flirting with me for over 6 months. We would have playful banter, but nothing more.

But, this past week, something changed. While we were on IM about a random topic, she opened up the idea that we should hook up. I tested the waters by trying to understand what she wanted. She wanted to have a long-term affair - both of us have SOs. But I have to admit that she was one of the hottest 24 year old pieces of ass that I have ever seen. So, I couldn't pass.

We agreed to meet up in the office and walk for lunch. After a very awkward lunch meeting, both of us in business attire, we walk back to our office. On the elevator, I couldn't resist to push her up against the wall and proceed to making out. It was great, but too short. So, the next day we decided to go back to a mutually agreed location. We had 2 hours of oral, kissing, oral. It was orgasm after orgasm.

The next day we decided to meet for coffee in the morning, but when she gets in, she's in tears. Her fiancee found out. She left the f'ing email up for him to read everything, WTF. So, now I'm scared that this dude is going to blow up my shit. Luckily she played it correct and calmed the dude down. He agreed to not go to the wife nor do anything crazy in the office (but we will still have to see each other from time to time).

So, for others out there like me that like the aspect of the affair - the true fun and excitement of enjoying one another. But don't like the risk of blowing up work or the home front. What do you do?
What do you do? Originally Posted by bluespemerfi
i act like a man and don't consult eccie for advice.
I follow the rule of " don't shit where you eat "