Name: Honey
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: Dallas, TX
Phone: 469-248-3065
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: TS, titty worship, BBBJ, attempted DT, DATY, DATO, LFK, DFK, great eye contact, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: black, shorter than last time I saw her. Healthy, thick, clean and smelled great
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Stacked, 5' noth'in, awesome little body with DD - E cups (bet she has to lean over forward to put a bra on!) wide tan aureola with short thick dugs, tiny little puffy puss.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Xan
  • 07-16-2019, 02:40 PM
I'd be there in a heartbeat if they were truly E cups. Most reports seem to indicate D or DD
Perhaps they seemed so large because she is such a tiny thing. It certainly made my less than impressive tool look a lot bigger when she wrapped those tiny hands around it! LOL
Welcome to the forum
Perhaps they seemed so large because she is such a tiny thing. It certainly made my less than impressive tool look a lot bigger when she wrapped those tiny hands around it! LOL Originally Posted by Cridem9v4C65
I have a thing with girls that have tiny hands. It makes my rod look a lot bigger, lol!
  • Gp_R
  • 07-22-2019, 11:32 PM
Honey is so sweet but will suck you dry ! She’s amazing
  • Gar
  • 07-23-2019, 08:39 PM
Good review.
Honey is so sweet but will suck you dry ! She’s amazing Originally Posted by Gp_R
That’s a good problem
Catholic?
I wish!!
Catholic? Originally Posted by Heartside
Nope
Nope Originally Posted by David Hasselhoff
Thanks for info on that
Something about Honeys pouty lips... maybe what she does with them. Sheesh! Hnnnnng!
  • Groot
  • 08-10-2019, 10:46 PM
Those DDs and pouty lips are the perfect combination!