She's back! Coleen -- Justina

So we have had Coleen then Scarlette.Rae then Kennedy69 and now Justina. Be careful out there! At least the threatening emails from her husband have stopped. Be careful what info you share.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=351825
Maybe we should take up a collection and get CityJazz new glasses.....
Just to make sure he realizes it's the same girl.
Thanks Ms Francesca ... Maybe I'll use those glasses to find that tiny tight ass of yours and give it a spanking!!! LOL ... Just kidding, you sexy thing!
wow, why are the moderators not opening their eyes on this?? .. isnt it a rule that we cant open more than one account?? if enought ppl think that colleen ,scarlette rae ,kennedy69 and now justina are the same person based on experience of seeing the same person with diffrent accounts and also based on the pics, why are ppl still seeing her??. why dont the mods do anything?? im not saying all these accounts are the same person. im just wondering if the mods are looking into this or even if they care to. it seems to be a huge issue with people and i think that we finally need to put this to rest. if u believe its the same person just dont see any of them. if u dont believe its the same person go ahead and try them all out . simple as that. i dont have a side to this convo im just an observer of what goes on and i see both sides of the story but im not defending any side at the moment or saying all these providers are the same person. but at the same time i would love to see how this ends its kinda like watching a train reck u know that its bad but u cant stop watching .
does each 'girl' have a different menu?
Thanks Ms Francesca ... Maybe I'll use those glasses to find that tiny tight ass of yours and give it a spanking!!! LOL ... Just kidding, you sexy thing! Originally Posted by Cityjazz
You do get me a bit fired up. Although I might not always agree with you, you are a sexy man. It might just turn to your advantage.
Cj, that is what happens when the penis brain take over. It drains all the blood from your cranium and you go blind. But, you already know that..................right?
  • ztonk
  • 02-05-2012, 04:25 PM
wow, why are the moderators not opening their eyes on this?? .. isnt it a rule that we cant open more than one account?? if enought ppl think that colleen ,scarlette rae ,kennedy69 and now justina are the same person based on experience of seeing the same person with diffrent accounts and also based on the pics, why are ppl still seeing her??. why dont the mods do anything?? im not saying all these accounts are the same person. im just wondering if the mods are looking into this or even if they care to. Originally Posted by lexxxi512
Does "Justina" have an account here?

We take multiple accounts seriously, but we do need to have conclusive proof. Just because some people suspect something does not mean it is true.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
  • onei
  • 02-06-2012, 12:57 AM
A little 30 sec. investigation will show that Coleen is now calling herself Justina HOWEVER the name change is ONLY reflected in the body of her post … nothing wrong there that I know of. She posted under her account name "Coleen". I'm not defending, accusing, or promoting anyone … I'm just stating the obvious.
My thing on here is coleen my p411 was hacked so i changed it to another name yall need to back the hell off of me this is stupid. Cityjazz. I have never tried to deceive you and if you feel i did I am sorry but hey its all good. I know the truth all you can do is speculate so please let yourselves look retarded thats all i am goiing to say if oyu have an issue with me stay away its too easy. look u justina of austin on here you wont find it that is my new name on p411 until my stalker goes away. Buffalo thats who my stalker is emailing me telling me i am pregnant with his kid when that is far from the truth yall are being obnoxious now. Its too easy to not see me this is how you do it LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!! I will post alerts on anymore harrassment
Its too easy to not see me this is how you do it LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!! I will post alerts on anymore harrassment Originally Posted by Coleen
If it wasn't easy, I think you're making it easier and easier for everyone to make that decision.
Buffalo thats who my stalker is emailing me telling me i am pregnant with his kid when that is far from the truth yall are being obnoxious now. Originally Posted by Coleen
Stalker? Are you serious? I haven't emailed you. The only person that has been e-mailing me is your husband. Saying that he knows that I have seen you and that he has video to prove it. He sent me email accusing me of getting you pregnant. Why would I email you saying that you're pregnant with my kid? OMG! Last thing I need is a kid! Good to hear that you are not pregnant.

What really got me mad is that information that you had got to other people such as my phone number and email. That violation of privacy is very serious especially in the hobby. A danger that I want nothing to do with.
....What really got me mad is that information that you had got to other people such as my phone number and email. That violation of privacy is very serious especially in the hobby. A danger that I want nothing to do with. Originally Posted by buffaloemanuel
You need to post that as an alert IN the alert's section.... or as a seperate thread here in CoEd...