waxing

ok so i was in for a haircut today and someone mentioned some waxing so i had it done on my neck. i was contemplating doing my back, two of the girls in the shop got into a debate over a man having a smooth or not smooth back.

i guess this is mostly for the ladies, do you prefer your man to have a smooth back or is the hair God put there ok with you.

for the men, she was only charging 30.00 for my entire back. would you or wouldnt you. OMFG, it really hurt on my neck cant imagine (but i may) doing my entire back.
I have had my back waxed many times, before major parties and in beach season. Not very painful at all. Neck is a more sensitive area. Go for it!!
and you will get some big as red bumps and ingrown hairs ,, I did the laser hair removal on my neck, after 5 sessions the pain killed me so I stopped
You Can Purchase A Numbing Cream To

Put On The Treated Area That TOTALLY NUMBS

The Area So You DON'T Feel ANYTHING!!!!!

Laser Hair Removal Is BETTER Than Sliced Bread!!!!

the Dr never told me about numbing cream.. his lo$$
You Can Purchase A Numbing Cream To

Put On The Treated Area That TOTALLY NUMBS

The Area So You DON'T Feel ANYTHING!!!!!

Laser Hair Removal Is BETTER Than Sliced Bread!!!!
Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
How do you remove hair with Sliced Bread? Put on the dough, let it dry, then climb in the over?

How do you remove hair with Sliced Bread? Put on the dough, let it dry, then climb in the over? Originally Posted by nuglet

HMMMMMMMM?!?!?!? NOT SURE WHAT ALL OF THIS MEANS, BUT

NOWHERE In My Post Does It State That You Use BREAD To "Do"

Laser Hair Removal.

I SIMPLY Stated That It Is A GREAT INVENTION - JUST LIKE WHEN

SLICED BREAD CAME ON THE SCENE!!!!!

Lilly he was trying to be funny, when you read your sentence..

"Laser Hair Removal Is BETTER Than Sliced Bread!!!!"

it looks like you are saying Laser is better to use than Sliced Bread.... ( :
$30 is a great price for your full back and personally I think it looks and feels better to be hairless.

ok so i was in for a haircut today and someone mentioned some waxing so i had it done on my neck. i was contemplating doing my back, two of the girls in the shop got into a debate over a man having a smooth or not smooth back.

i guess this is mostly for the ladies, do you prefer your man to have a smooth back or is the hair God put there ok with you.

for the men, she was only charging 30.00 for my entire back. would you or wouldnt you. OMFG, it really hurt on my neck cant imagine (but i may) doing my entire back. Originally Posted by luvsblonds
Not everyone can wax (time & money), but it is important to trim up as best you can, especially if you are visiting a provider with big piercing eyes and a discriminating touch...
Not everyone can wax (time & money), but it is important to trim up as best you can, especially if you are visiting a provider with big piercing eyes and a discriminating touch... Originally Posted by JacobJ
You must have very long arms and be double-jointed if you are able to shave your own back completely. LOL.