Current best MPs with younger providers?

I've been to MPs in DFW far and wide. With recent news I'm afraid of going to a lot of them but I did stop by 4S the other day. She was good but I'm looking for someone younger and firmer.

I have NOT been to Tokyo or Bella Luna. I don't know if they're even open. Most HH MPs are old ladies, like Pearls and Goji.

I vaguely remember a Thai place with a smokin hot lady who did L1 but can't find the name of it. Another was some random ad I got and it was in an office building, but she was a hot young Latina who did nuru. I can't find it though. I vaguely remember going to an AMP next to a church in NE Dallas and it was FS but she wasn't great.

What I want is some of the SW quality near the clubs to be in an MP. Something on that level. The place on Grissom Ln in Korea Town/HH was decent but I can't find the ad and you have to call for her to let you in the gate.
Three of the places you mentioned are closed.
I heard but wasn't sure. They'll just move to another one. They'll be in an uproar for a while then practically ignore it. The economy would suffer far too much without it. I doubt they'd be driving nearly as nice of cars without their involvement. Speaking of which, there's a sting in Willowbrook right now with a pretty blonde in neon pink. He's across the street behind a sign.
tokyo is *not* the places to go for a younger asian provider.

of all the amps i've visited over the past decade, it's rare to find a 20-something at one. most were in their 30s or 40s.

good luck in your search for younger asian MP delites.
let us know what cums of your search :^}