Lucy McKnight

Any intel on Lucy from McKnight. Phone has been disconnected for awhile. Anyone know if someone took her place?
It will be sad if she is gone.
I shall miss her nipples.
Almost wonder if another women will come take her place. A long while ago a lady named Michelle worked out of the same (or nearby) room. Guess we won’t know for a while.
from about 10 years ago one of the Blush stripper used to live in those apartments. I loved to go to her place and fuck. Those apartments bring back memories. When I would so see Lucy I would get an instant hardon walking into the place cause I kept thinking of fucking that hot stripper in those apartments.
Go to McDonald's, drive up hill, turn right, and knock on the door. What's the worst that could happen?
I'll try 5hat tomorrow and report back.
from about 10 years ago one of the Blush stripper used to live in those apartments. I loved to go to her place and fuck. Those apartments bring back memories. When I would so see Lucy I would get an instant hardon walking into the place cause I kept thinking of fucking that hot stripper in those apartments. Originally Posted by starway
Was she a brunette, fake boobs, thin and toned? I used to see a hottie there. She wasn’t FS, but hot AF.
Not hardly
Was she a brunette, fake boobs, thin and toned? I used to see a hottie there. She wasn’t FS, but hot AF. Originally Posted by bambino
She was a black goddess. Fake boobs, generally slender, but very toned and a fantastic ass. She was full service. Fortunately I got to fuck her many times. She was a fuck machine and enjoyed sex.
Stop past this afternoon no answer and the door bell was removed.
  • cabot
  • 05-01-2020, 12:04 AM
Almost wonder if another women will come take her place. A long while ago a lady named Michelle worked out of the same (or nearby) room. Guess we won’t know for a while. Originally Posted by spunker
Man, I remember Michelle. If she liked you, she was absollutely awesome. I miss that place, for sure.