Encounter: Jewel doesn't sparkle

User ID:
Date: 05/28/2020
Name: Jewels
Phone: 412 710-8801
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pittsburgh.skipthegames.com/...u/246751115260
City: Irwin
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Broadway in Irwiin
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: massage
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: dark hair and eyes nice body boobs in proportion to her frame
Recommendation: Yes
Huh. I saw her ads earlier this week and had thought that she looks a bit Hispanic. Not that I'm against it, but those photos might not be the best.

Also, the userID field is supposed to be the forum name of the provider if they are on this site... I'm pretty sure
i thought she looked Italian or Mediterranean.
Has anyone seen her , i think this is the first review i seen of her, i wanna make a trip out she does nuru massage.
Has anyone seen her , i think this is the first review i seen of her, i wanna make a trip out she does nuru massage. Originally Posted by warehouse35
I had thought saw one review of her previously and just went and looked for it but didn’t find it. My impression was pretty much the same vibe that this review gave. Though I thought it said that she didn’t look at good as the photos. But hell my brain might be fried.
Jewels used to work at Elite. I’ve seen her a few times there, not in Irwin. By far my favorite. Her pics are accurate.
Saw her when she worked at Elite. BBBJNQNS but YMMV I suppose. The forehead tattoo was awkward though.