Please express caution with these women!

I made a recommendation up here a few months ago, so I think that I should tell this story to help other guys avoid this situation.

I'm a guy that loves to give women facials. There are some vitamins that I take called Folsac that make me cum ALOT longer than normal. I thank god for them LOL. I have a few regular gals that I see and they get a kick out of my huge loads.

Anyway, I reconnected with a friend from my past not too long ago, and she was always down for a good facial in our younger years. Long story short, we went back to my place, and after some BJ action it was facial time. B/c of my pill regimen, I released a nice huge load.

This is we're things take a strange turn. I guess she was used to the old me, with 3 or 4 decent sized ropes. But this time around I just kept on cumming. So much so that she yelled THIS IS SO VULGAR and ran off to the bathroom.

Ive tried to talk to her but she doesn't respond.
Ill tell this story to say this guys. If you're taking any types of vitamins/supplements/enhancers/whatever....let the ladies know beforehand! Women are emotional so theres a slight chance that something new could make her go apesh!t crazy!
Women are emotional so theres a slight chance that something new could make her go apesh!t crazy! Originally Posted by PotentLd
I'd say it's better than "slight," and it doesn't have to be "new."
Wow...tough luck, bro.
  • HUMP!
  • 07-20-2017, 08:34 AM
.... But this time around I just kept on cumming. So much so that she yelled THIS IS SO VULGAR and ran off to the bathroom.

Ive tried to talk to her but she doesn't respond.... Originally Posted by PotentLd
Is she still in there?

Thanks for the tip on Fulsac.
This is not an alert or a review. It is an endorsement. It is an ad. This is spam!
Fake News
Spam
Read like a product advertisement to me as well.