Best Steak or Barbecue In Hoover?

Yes us Texas girls have to have it. Any suggestions would be awesome. It will have to be take out, but good steak and barbecue have no boundaries
In Hoover, Full Moon BBQ or Jim and Nicks. Personally I like Full Moon better. I think Dale's Southern Grill has steaks... other than that it is chain steak houses.
I would skip Jim and Nicks. Find your way to Martins BBQ in Cahaba Heights. Golden Rule BBQ is a Birmingham classic.
Thank you guys, we will definitely enjoy xoxo
Saw's BBQ in Homewood....it's a little dive joint, but the best BbQ in town!
For BBQ Full Moon is probably my favorite in Hoover a short distance away in Homewood is Saw's BBQ which is also fantastic. For steak Firebirds is probably one of the best steaks in Birmingham especially for the money
I totally agree....Full Moon ( Hoover ), Saw's BBQ ( Homewood ), Firebirds, and Martin's ( Cahaba Heights ). Good choices.
Saw's.
Thank you guys for the awesome suggestions, it was great. But looks like Saw's will be the next victim lol. Who would have thought BAMA' had BBQ that matches up with Texas.

Thank you guys for the awesome suggestions, it was great. But looks like Saw's will be the next victim lol. Who would have thought BAMA' had BBQ that matches up with Texas.

Originally Posted by Winter Kay
Glad there was enjoyment. Next victim Saw's huh and then maybe back to FM for a grand finale before departure after perhaps trying the Cahaba Heights one. Enjoy enjoy
Lol thats wayyyy too much BUT it leaves us something else to look forward to next time.
Lol thats wayyyy too much BUT it leaves us something else to look forward to next time. Originally Posted by Winter Kay
Lol, that's right, start with Martin's next time. Full Moon isn't going anywhere

I bet that Texas BBQ is something to reckon with...." Yee Haw "

Travel well ladies, be careful with capturing a Bama appetite, you may go from size ( 5/6, 7/8 ) to 9/10....lol
Wow Winter Kay, Kat Vega, and barbecue sauce!!! Sounds like a fingure licking good time.