State: Texas
Address: northside
Activities: lap dances, topless, mutual touching
Hair Length and Color: dark, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: light skinned cuban with pretty face and amazing curves
Recommendation: Yes
I was there it was a weak and poor attempt at getting new customers or any customers in the club since it's been so slow funny how they don't just play regular music every night it's all Spanish or gangsta rap now I quit going completely now few months ago dj just loves to hear himself over the mic so sad and most girls don't speak English waitress.hotter than dancers
I was there it was a weak and poor attempt at getting new customers or any customers in the club since it's been so slow funny how they don't just play regular music every night it's all Spanish or gangsta rap now I quit going completely now few months ago dj just loves to hear himself over the mic so sad and most girls don't speak English waitress.hotter than dancers Originally Posted by Dub7Enjoyer
You quit going completely a few months ago, but you were there two days ago?
None of anyone's business why I went
I was there it was a weak and poor attempt at getting new customers or any customers in the club since it's been so slow funny how they don't just play regular music every night it's all Spanish or gangsta rap now I quit going completely now few months ago dj just loves to hear himself over the mic so sad and most girls don't speak English waitress.hotter than dancers Originally Posted by Dub7Enjoyer
A lot of this is true...
Sign of a bad strip club if the waitress are hotter than your real entertainment
St James is a good club just awful dj and choice of music and waitress hotter than anyone else
Thats not actually the sign of a bad strip club. Often times, the waitresses are more attractive than the dancers, I am from Cali and that was pretty common. Been to clubs in NYC and its the same way. The waitresses can be 9s and 10s at some clubs, where the dancers are mostly 7s and 8s. The waitresses are usually younger and girls that are just working their way through school, etc. Centerfolds is def the opposite LOL! So is chicas locas except for one total bombshell of a waitress. Vivid, st james, Colorado all have more attractive waitresses than dancers.
not sure this completely makes sense. I didn't notice any Spanish or gangsta rap or girls that didn't speak English. didn't go to Dios did you do? however I concur. it was not that great. weak is definitely accurate. ended up leaving after 3 beers or so. love the 80s stuff and the music is just soo strip club music yet there is far better clubs. the church was actually less packed than the mardi gras party yet had better music and was a better event. of course no idea how the day time or early evening was. got there late evening but the anniversary did not compare the 3 previous events.
Ya it was 80s night so no gangsta rap or Spanish music that night. At this point and time it's time for the owners whoever or whatever owns the club is it to sell it it's worth about 10 million by today's standard not the 25 million they want no one uses the upstairs or sanctuary from what I see down stairs customer count is down overall girls charge More for less and quality has been bad changing and mixing up the music more variety and less techno beats that don't belong in any song better yet try a new dj honestly this guy isn't one he thinks he is so good he actually honestly just sucks. He spent half the night walking around with a mic in his hand having his picture taken while another dj LOL think about that another dj was playing the music.........I was in a band when i was younger played all over H town Fitzsgeralds, Numbers emo's played a few diff instruments i know music and real Dj's do us all your customers a favor get rid of this guy Thanks ( He played stairway to heaven by led zepplin one night with a you guessed it a TECHNO beat)
Ya it was 80s night so no gangsta rap or Spanish music that night. At this point and time it's time for the owners whoever or whatever owns the club is it to sell it it's worth about 10 million by today's standard not the 25 million they want no one uses the upstairs or sanctuary from what I see down stairs customer count is down overall girls charge More for less and quality has been bad changing and mixing up the music more variety and less techno beats that don't belong in any song better yet try a new dj honestly this guy isn't one he thinks he is so good he actually honestly just sucks. He spent half the night walking around with a mic in his hand having his picture taken while another dj LOL think about that another dj was playing the music.........I was in a band when i was younger played all over H town Fitzsgeralds, Numbers emo's played a few diff instruments i know music and real Dj's do us all your customers a favor get rid of this guy Thanks ( He played stairway to heaven by led zepplin one night with a you guessed it a TECHNO beat) Originally Posted by Dub7Enjoyer
guess I didn't stay long enough to see that. from what I understand, granted I could be wrong or maybe different clubs and states work differently, heard DJ's gets paid from the door fee. so less customers should be bad for him and another DJ? sounds like he'd be losing more money. a manager sure talked him up during mardi gras. said him and his wife do most of the event advertising. whoever played some cool songs but yeah the overall vibe of the club was down for an event. my buddy has a VIP and we haven't used it the last 3 or 4 times we'd tried the place. now for mardi gras, christmas, and halloween there was definitely people upstairs. hell, you couldn't hardly find a seat in the place at those events. it seems like there isn't any good regular dancers anymore though. and of the girls posted on their website, think I've seen 1 or 2. where is the rest of them? then again might not matter being as the quality is down. interesting that the place is for sell. you heard this first hand? or read it somewhere? I think it's just one older guy that's the owner from what I've heard. also heard he had a nephew that worked there for a while. maybe some silent owners?
IM saying that the club isnt going to be the same as it was yrs ago its never going to make the type of money then compared to nowadays,thats why whom or whatever owns the club should sell it take the money and run get rid of it less to worry about and the headache im sure it is. I wonder how much money all the clubs are not just the james putting back into there clubs to keep them open when sales are down everywhere at all clubs. I dont expect at 7 clubs to be open in 5 yrs from now at all ever again. Some clubs open at 6 pm now and are considering closing on sundays also. Higher priced cover charge is sure to come soon or even higher priced food and drinks for sure before this yr is over with. Standard Dj pay is 300-500 per shift depending on how much the club is making and all other money is tips from the girls and customers.