This is crazy!! Anyone that has been to the bungalow should read this

https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...b-58b4283ab096

Just came across this on rubmd this morning. This is definitely an eyebrow raiser
Here is the bungalows response ad. Sounds like a cat fight. https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...1f3bc009?ref=p
I read that too. I know for fact that’s all BS. I have seen all the girls there and they are all independent. This is probably competition.
It feels like it was written by a woman. It feels personal.
https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...b-58b4283ab096

Just came across this on rubmd this morning. This is definitely an eyebrow raiser Originally Posted by weddy2404
you sure of that link? cos i didnt see anything suggesting caution or instigating "words".
or maybe there's some invisible font lurking there??
(i removed dollar amts and replace w/ text)

"Tracy Tracy Tracy 👠👠👠👠 Sensual Pleasure for upscale gents
Upscale very comfortable office suite PLANO

Incall Outcall
Phone (214) ***-**** (show)
Looking for something upscale, in a discreet off beat area?

Come see me babe, my office is very comfortable BIG TEXAS KING SIZE THERAPY TABLE, stretch out and relax babe........ Dim colored lights, soft music.

30 min $aaa
60 min $bbb
90 min $ccc

I'm a mature natural woman, NOT a Barbie, but I know what makes a man happy!

Come see me 7 days a week 10am to 7pm
Cash or cash app only

NO AFRICAN AMERICAN PERIOD!!!"
Hmmmm....So would the person pulling the strings behind the "Tracy Tracy Tracy" post be the same as the one who posted the original tirade?

Like I have no clue how rubmd site works one bit...But the site wouldn't just pull a post and replace it with a random one and have it be the identical link, now would they? Same link would have to be edited from the person accessing that profile, yes? Either way....fun!

And for those confused...The original link lead to a rubmd tirade launching a rather incriminating rant against the practices of the bungalow. And then the original link in post #2 of this thread was a denial/rebuttal and has since been edited to just a normal ad. But this Tracy one, hmmm....
I read the original ad in the original link posted by weddy2404 this morning after he posted it and it's not the same as the one that's up now.

Same for the ad in the Bungalow response and the one that's up is not the same as the one I saw this morning.

The phone # (214) 370-5585 in Tracy RubMD ad comes back to this

https://phenixsalonsdallas.com/salon...ional_id=19471

and this

https://findwhocallsyou.com/2143705585?CallerInfo
for those of us who missed it.... what did it say?
for those of us who missed it.... what did it say? Originally Posted by cage196
I’m curious also for anyone willing to give a decent summary
was there any hair pulling and pillow fighting?
Basically said that one person runs the show and keeps 60% of the money. Also the girls are forced to do anything the client asks or they are fined the remaining 40%. Basically a bunch of BS by an upset client or provider
Basically said that one person runs the show and keeps 60% of the money. Also the girls are forced to do anything the client asks or they are fined the remaining 40%. Basically a bunch of BS by an upset client or provider Originally Posted by Bonez7557

While this particular occurrence might be bullshit and rooted in a backstory that few are familiar with, these numbers and the type of practice inferred is most certainly not at all uncommon.
Even the review on that ad mentions the bungalow.
Not even smart enough to create a new ad to do this. Used her existing ad that allowed reviews.
Talked to Bella. The chick’s name is Tracy on RubMD & is “Sensual Kelly” on P411. Apparently she is old AF & mad because she asked if she could work with them & they (politely) declined. Bella will send screenshots when asked about it so be prepared for that.

The girls at the bungalow started at bdworx, all became close & went independent together. I used to see them at bdworx too. There is no way they have a pimp. I could be wrong. I mean, they could just hide it really well…but, why would they leave a nice place like bdworx just to go be treated poorly somewhere new? I know they didn’t leave on bad terms. So, things just don’t add up on that front.

All the drama is kind of a turn off for me… That being said, the story here IS pretty crazy. The chick is even leaving bad reviews on them on Rubmd too.. you can tell it’s the same person because it’s the same rambling nonsense. Seems really wild to take things this far and put in this kind of effort over being turned down.

I’m just glad the bungalow took down their response and are just ignoring it because it seems like a bunch a drama & no one wants to really get wrapped up in that shit. They are rocking & rolling over there.. they don’t need to worry about this kind of garbage.
All I can say is that it is extremely fortunate that there are so many reviews on RUBMD supporting the business model that the Bungalow has created. Amazing timing for such positivity as many have come in last few days.