Lingerie? Heels? Thigh highs? Matching bra and panty set?

Gentleman: What do you prefer your ladies to wear? Do you like lots of makeup, or a more natural look? What is your favorite hairstyle? Straight? Curls? Up?

And ladies: what makes you feel the sexiest?

Personally, I feel really sexy when I straighten my hair. I have naturally curly hair, so it's something that I do occasionally. I feel like a different woman!!!

Guess what guys? I'm straightening my hair today!! (That's what made me think of this topic)
Outfits like many in my showcase are what I prefer.
I feel sexiest in dainty/feminine lingerie. Babydolls or chemises with nylons/stockings (sometimes with garters/garter belts) etc.
For me, when the underwear matches the outerwear. nothing sexier than a woman taking that extra step to color coordinate, JUST in case. Also, heels with anything and everything!
  • bam71
  • 10-09-2016, 03:40 PM
A beautiful lady in lingerie with high heels is always a awesome thing!!
Hair: Straight and either down or in a ponytail

Clothes: I am a sucker for the blouse and skirt secretary/professional look. Lingerie is also quite sexy, love the look of thigh highs but don't like the feel as much, prefer smooth sexy legs under my hands and lips. Bikinis can also be very sexy in the summer or in the dead of winter when one yearns for the warmer times.

Underwear: definitely matching colors

Makeup: some, subtle, not overblown.

Heels: Hell yes!
Hair: Straight and either down or in a ponytail

Clothes: I am a sucker for the blouse and skirt secretary/professional look. Lingerie is also quite sexy, love the look of thigh highs but don't like the feel as much, prefer smooth sexy legs under my hands and lips. Bikinis can also be very sexy in the summer or in the dead of winter when one yearns for the warmer times.

Underwear: definitely matching colors

Makeup: some, subtle, not overblown.

Heels: Hell yes! Originally Posted by NerdLove
All of this (secretary look)...but with tan pantyhose. Really sexy to feel that nylon from a woman's toes all the way up her hips.
Nothing beats a beautiful woman who is just plain naked
Nick, I love your thinking!!! I love to be naked!!!
Not a ton of makeup, hair in a French bun and a pair of sexy heels that stay on for the session. I'm also a sucker for yoga pants. But my dream look for a provider is the naughty secretary look complete with thick-framed glasses. That look plus the glasses gets my engine going!!
Nothing beats a beautiful woman who is just plain naked Originally Posted by nickdanger1955
I do abgree that nothing beats a gorgeous woman naked, I do love the anticipation and presentation of a sexy outfit. It makes getting to the naked part all the more enjoyable for me ;-)

Not a ton of makeup, hair in a French bun and a pair of sexy heels that stay on for the session. I'm also a sucker for yoga pants. But my dream look for a provider is the naughty secretary look complete with thick-framed glasses. That look plus the glasses gets my engine going!! Originally Posted by August Black
+1 for glasses. A cute girl in glasses with a pony tail gets me every time.
Nick, I love your thinking!!! I love to be naked!!! Originally Posted by VanessaDDD
And from all of your glowing reviews it sounds like everyone else loves it when you are naked too ;-)
I do abgree that nothing beats a gorgeous woman naked, I do love the anticipation and presentation of a sexy outfit. It makes getting to the naked part all the more enjoyable for me ;-) Originally Posted by NerdLove

Like unwrapping your gift . And I like taking the time to present such a pretty gift.
Gentleman: What do you prefer your ladies to wear? Do you like lots of makeup, or a more natural look? What is your favorite hairstyle? Straight? Curls? Up?

And ladies: what makes you feel the sexiest?

Personally, I feel really sexy when I straighten my hair. I have naturally curly hair, so it's something that I do occasionally. I feel like a different woman!!!

Guess what guys? I'm straightening my hair today!! (That's what made me think of this topic) Originally Posted by VanessaDDD
Pretty lingerie and shoes always makes me feel sexy.