Dream threesome

If you could choose any two providers to have a threesome with who would you choose? Maybe some could be arranged lol

Also, do many girls on here do doubles? I see it more advertised on backpage than on here. Girls that do them- do you typically enjoy them? Or if not.. Why???

Ladies- any certain girls entice you? Personally I've always found Mya Madison gorgeous.. It's hard to tell because most dont show faces.

I've been asked if I've ever done doubles with providers including...Kaylee Marie, Autumn, SAB, VIVI... and I've been hearing great things about Olivia!!

Ok... GO!
The best threesome is where the girls interact but still give most of their attention to the guy. Now if my memory is correct I seem to recall you saying that your not into bi stuff....has things changed?
Lol....maybe she's gay for pay....Jh....
It's just a thread for discussion... Almost every guy I've met has brought up doubles.. So I'm interested in what the girls think about them.. If they enjoy them etc
  • 11-20-2016, 05:47 PM
I'd luv to have a 3some w two ladies.
Threesomes can either be amazing or really awkward. Most of mine were done in my civi life, I'm picky about who I will do doubles with. I want there to be genuine chemistry with the girl. No gay for pay. Also I'm submissive so especially in a group setting I really need to be lead or directed in terms of what I should be doing. If no one is leading then there can be awkward transitions where no one knows what to do.
I'm not into chick's but the two I would pick is Sarah Charles and you vanessa. You seem like super down to earth like me
I'm not into chick's but the two I would pick is Sarah Charles and you vanessa. You seem like super down to earth like me Originally Posted by Vivi Boyt
So do you vivi... I enjoy our reference Check chats!!! Lol
And Sarah Charles is gorgeous
Sarah Charles definitely. Kira. Kaylee. SAB. Autumn. ViVi. Arianna. And I am sure there areothers I am sorry I missed.
How many of you girls have been with two guys. If not have you ever thought about it.
How many of you girls have been with two guys. If not have you ever thought about it. Originally Posted by reaper302
Are the wheels in your head spinning there lol
So do you vivi... I enjoy our reference Check chats!!! Lol
And Sarah Charles is gorgeous Originally Posted by VanessaDDD
Haha they are awesome
I've never done a 3some and don't know if I could.
But if I could, from the ladies I've seen on here I would with SAB and VanessaDDD!

SAB looks extra hot!!!

If you could choose any two providers to have a threesome with who would you choose? Maybe some could be arranged lol

Also, do many girls on here do doubles? I see it more advertised on backpage than on here. Girls that do them- do you typically enjoy them? Or if not.. Why???

Ladies- any certain girls entice you? Personally I've always found Mya Madison gorgeous.. It's hard to tell because most dont show faces.

I've been asked if I've ever done doubles with providers including...Kaylee Marie, Autumn, SAB, VIVI... and I've been hearing great things about Olivia!!

Ok... GO! Originally Posted by VanessaDDD
You have great taste Mya has an awesome body. And many of your physical characteristics. If you two would agree I'd be first in line. ��
VanessaDDD and Mya Madison because of the Amazon / wonder woman fantasy and KA & SAB for the spinner fantasy. Then I'm sure I can die happily