Please help me make someone's Christmas special

The Holidays are here. It is such a fun, magical time of year where we get to spend time with our loved one's and enjoy all the wonders that the Holiday season has to offer.

There are so many people that does not have the same outlook for the Holidays as others. There is many different reasons why. But my heart goes out to the ladies and gentlemen deployed overseas. So far away from anyone they know and not much they can do about it.

Holidays can be a very depressing time of year for anyone, especially if you are single, imagine how some of these guys feel. Maybe you have a friend or family member that has been deployed and is stuck in a far away land here at the Holidays with no one waiting at home that is going to make Christmas special for them. I am looking to change that. I am looking for a uniformed penpal to share joy and happiness with this Holiday season until they return stateside.

So if you know someone that would love a sexy secret Santa, please forward their information to me.

XoXoXoXo