featured showcases

i was wondering about the 'featured showcases' at the top of the main page. i have hit refresh several times and seen several of the same ones come up over and over...how are they chosen? is it random and only so many per day?

pps-i was asked to put a link for eccie, is there a banner code or do i just need to sort of hot link? can i use the main logo?

thx
WH
Wicked Heather,
Your featured showcase says that you are African American!! TFF. Did you do that to see if the gents just check out the showcases for the pics?
NO! just a dork! didnt' check my work! i think i made it right now, thanks.
  • TBONE
  • 12-20-2009, 08:14 PM
African/American is the first choice in a dropdown for Ethnicity. If that field was skipped, it defaults to the first selection. We are currently in the process of making a minor adjustment that will leave the field blank if it's skipped, instead of defaulting to an answer that would be incorrect.

Featured Showcases are randomly rotated and currently pulled from the entire library of Showcases. I have seen yours appear in that block more than once today.

The Featured Showcase block is a very valuable piece of real estate. It's the first thing anyone who visits eccie will see,before anything else. In the near future, the featured showcases will no longer be pulled from the entire showcase library. Instead it will be offered to providers who choose to take advantage of an enhanced advertising package.

There will be a very small monthly premium charged for this package, which will be an excellent value as you will be given banner space in addition to having your mug plastered at eye level on the home page of eccie.net. Good exposure for our featured advertisers, indeed.