misbehaving!! Anyone else??

I don't go out much, but tonight, this morning, I have been misbehaving!! Anyone else getting rowdy tonight?!! Drunken post by Britney
Yep me 2, its fun though
In my crystal ball I see mimosa's and bloody mary's around noon lol! I'm glad I'm not the only one!
  • FSCOB
  • 01-30-2011, 08:35 AM
I will be! Weekly trip to P10 where I hope to misbehave as much as possible!
I don't go out much, but tonight, this morning, I have been misbehaving!! Anyone else getting rowdy tonight?!! Drunken post by Britney Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Coulda, woulda, shoulda!

If I woulda known you were interested, we coulda and shoulda misbehaved together!

I suppose there is always tonight! http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=146248&page=7
  • thegj
  • 01-30-2011, 09:43 AM
revisited tequilla sunrise party of my youth- this am pretty good- hot coffee and west kolaches to soak up the remaining teq. got a bottle of leftover goldschlager- her drink of choice- cant believe she forgot it
Hit the Chili Parlor - best bloody marys in Austin on Sunday morning coming down!
uggghhhhhhh......About the last thing I clearly remember is the oversized tub filled with bubbles, Candles.... and her pouring us another round of Patron Shots.....

arrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... ..

It all gets fuzzy from there...........

I've definitely fallen in lust though.....
I went to the Yellow (which I rarely go to, don't know why now) and had an amazing time! HOT chick dancing and eyeing me on each stage she danced. I tip her on each stage of course and tell her to come see me when she gets off stage. She comes over and sits on my lap kissing me! YES!!! So after awhile I whisper in her ear that I would really like to take her out later and would be more than happy to compensate for any lost earnings and then some. She smiles and says "No Engleasss." WHAT?! $%^%^&$^&$^@$! No translator and I don't speak a lick of spanish. UGH! Lol!
She smiles and says "No Engleasss." WHAT?! $%^%^&$^&$^@$! No translator and I don't speak a lick of spanish. UGH! Lol! Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Should went to the Universal Language Translator and pulled out a couple of benjamins, pointed to her, you and then licked a Y made with your hand....

OK Maxeen..... Get yourself an invite and we'll hook you up with a tutor......
Just one of the reasons it's great to have a wife that is BI lingual,,, in every sense.. YAY for ME!!!
Britney I love you!!!
I don't go out much, but tonight, this morning, I have been misbehaving!! Anyone else getting rowdy tonight?!! Drunken post by Britney Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Britney I love you!!! Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Nice to see you both last night. Thank you for your support.
Nice to see you both last night. Thank you for your support. Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
Would not have it any other way~!~
Oh Gawd.... head pets and advil are needed STAT. No mimosa's for me today ugh. I can't complain too much as I had a kick ass time though. Whispers, I even thought of you last night as I was at a party with quite a few grade a strippers. I was too tipsy to recruit Somehow I ended up with sister in law's face in my boobs??? And I danced all night with a flaming gay guy that sported a purple mohak. He was the best dance partner I've ever had!! Shrugs ??? All of that is just wrong on so many levels. I ended my evening listening to some great music with some eccie friends. but not before drunk dialing Sixx to see what he was doing. He mumbled something about dancing in a cage. I thought maybe he wanted to come over and play in my dungeon. I dunno? ? He never showed, so I thought I would bug the people of eccie, and see what y'all were up to last night. Sounds like you guys were pulling some great shenanigins too!