URL / Website: -
City: metairie
State: Louisiana
Address: Metairie hotel off Causeway
Activities: BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: tall and thick a little tummy, big natural tits, girl next door look with glasses
Recommendation: Yes
Yeah room is super clean but she looks nothing like her photos. She’s at least 100 pounds over her photos in person.
Lol these are some awful comms. Scheduled in advance and still needs a half hour? Then takes another half hour on top of that without telling you? Wtf
What you described is a mirror image of 95% of every guys' encounters with her. There is no such thing as a "quickie" with Brittany. The actual time in her apartment may be brief, but everything leading up to that can take multiple hours. And that's assuming she doesn't ghost you at the end.
She strung me along for an hour and a half about a month ago, was even sitting in the parking lot at the hotel without a room number eventually told her to fuck off.
Plus those photos are always a few years old. Still as I recall, she does give a good bbj. Just not worth the hassle though.
She’s definitely not worth the hassle. If you want a better bj for half the price go see BJ Betty.
Agree with all the comments here she isn't worth the headache
Ya she’s always super late. Her bj are good, just not worth the hassle