Carter vs. biden

I didnt think we would ever see a more inept, dull, over his head, dolt, beta for a President again like we had in carter! biden has surpassed that by a huge margin!

At least carter cared! He has helped habitat for humanity and tried to stay out of the limelight.

biden has done nothing in 47 years!

Anyone notice biden has to have either camallah or the faux dr everywhere he goes? Theres something to that! Theres a real reason behind it! Everything is pre-scripted and his handlers wont let him get off script! But the lsm wont report it! dementia joes time is limited!
...but he beat Trump by 8 million votes.
Huh...he rescued the car industry mess that Bush left them with then that most Repubs wanted to fail, ran the SARS pandemic program and has endured more personal loss than most people will endure and come through with dignity. Something that is in short supply around here.
Huh...he rescued the car industry mess that Bush left them with then that most Repubs wanted to fail, ran the SARS pandemic program and has endured more personal loss than most people will endure and come through with dignity. Something that is in short supply around here. Originally Posted by 12blue4u
Unions ran the car Industry to the ground!
"Ran the sars pandemic"? What? That was never a real threat here!
biden has zero dignity! Otherwise he would come clean on china and hunter. Not to mention his cognitive issues!
Carter was likable yet DIM ????
Obama rescued the auto unions, not so much the car industry

he wiped out bondholders who, I think, were first in line
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2021, 10:27 AM
Obama rescued the auto unions, not so much the car industry

he wiped out bondholders who, I think, were first in line Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Who got a bigger bailout the car industry or ag industry?
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2021, 10:34 AM
Please tell me why any of you think Trump was a better one term President than Carter.
Please tell me why any of you think Trump was a better one term President than Carter. Originally Posted by WTF
every thing Joe undid on day one
Who got a bigger bailout the car industry or ag industry? Originally Posted by WTF
Please tell me why any of you think Trump was a better one term President than Carter. Originally Posted by WTF
To hold YOU to YOUR own standard.

Is this thread about the Ag industry OR Trump? NO

Carter had huge inflation and his plan for it at the end made it worse! He was also very unliked and not respected in the middle east! Driving up Inflation , gas prices and gas lines! He did nothing in his term! Trump had the lowest unemployment ever! He held other Countries accountable to pull their own weight. And did not start any wars! Among many other great things! So youre against the farmers who feed us? Where the unions ruined the car industry!

Good gawd man! c'mon man
Huh...he rescued the car industry mess that Bush left them with then that most Repubs wanted to fail, ran the SARS pandemic program and has endured more personal loss than most people will endure and come through with dignity. Something that is in short supply around here. Originally Posted by 12blue4u
They, Biden and Obama, knew SARS was coming, they already had a vaccine, 12,000 people died and millions were infected. Let's see how he does with the new Covid strains.He campaigned on State mandates on Covid policy, he hasn't done anything
Carter was likable yet DIM ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I liked Carter.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2021, 07:09 PM
To hold YOU to YOUR own standard.

Is this thread about the Ag industry OR Trump? NO

Carter had huge inflation and his plan for it at the end made it worse! He was also very unliked and not respected in the middle east! Driving up Inflation , gas prices and gas lines! He did nothing in his term! Trump had the lowest unemployment ever! He held other Countries accountable to pull their own weight. And did not start any wars! Among many other great things! So youre against the farmers who feed us? Where the unions ruined the car industry!

Good gawd man! c'mon man Originally Posted by winn dixie
What was Trump's unemployment numbers when he left office?

He didn't start any wars but neither did Carter.

Carter did not run up the debt like Trump.

Reagan continued Carter's high interest which busted inflation.

They were both one term Presidents....so they have that in common.
  • oeb11
  • 02-08-2021, 07:21 PM
Carter was a peanut farmer - far out of his depth and capabilities in teh Oval Office.

At least he was not senile - just 'limited'.

Fiden is both a corrupt criminal- and now a senile puppet manipulated by his handlers and his wife.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2021, 09:33 PM
Carter was a peanut farmer - far out of his depth and capabilities in teh Oval Office.

At least he was not senile - just 'limited'.

Fiden is both a corrupt criminal- and now a senile puppet manipulated by his handlers and his wife. Originally Posted by oeb11
Carter has a B.S. from the U.S. Naval Academy. This degree, awarded in 1946, was not in physics. ... He earned a degree in nuclear physics at the Georgia Institute of Technology and a law degree at the University of Georgia