She fixed my hip, apparently

I have been gimping pretty bad on right leg. Had a hip replacement year ago March and haven’t had any real issues until the past couple months. Hell I skied all winter not that we had that much snow. Went to orthopedic who did the surgery and gott a script for PT. But they are booked up and have yet to have a visit into 5/1.

So I went to bamboo spa yesterday and saw the girl who I had seen before. She does this procedure where I’m on my back and she positions herself between my legs, bends my left leg at knee and rotates the upper leg out and really opens that upper leg out. Sort of chicken wing but on the leg. THen really pushes downward on the knee and the other hand on my groin. It didn’t hurt but man’s she had the hip joint opened up. Lo and behold my right leg pain is gone. I’m not gimping. Able to walk down stairs normally. So how do I explain this to pt person on Monday. I may just go back to her for just that manuever. Who’d a thunk
I have been gimping pretty bad on right leg. Had a hip replacement year ago March and haven’t had any real issues until the past couple months. Hell I skied all winter not that we had that much snow. Went to orthopedic who did the surgery and gott a script for PT. But they are booked up and have yet to have a visit into 5/1.

So I went to bamboo spa yesterday and saw the girl who I had seen before. She does this procedure where I’m on my back and she positions herself between my legs, bends my left leg at knee and rotates the upper leg out and really opens that upper leg out. Sort of chicken wing but on the leg. THen really pushes downward on the knee and the other hand on my groin. It didn’t hurt but man’s she had the hip joint opened up. Lo and behold my right leg pain is gone. I’m not gimping. Able to walk down stairs normally. So how do I explain this to pt person on Monday. I may just go back to her for just that manuever. Who’d a thunk Originally Posted by flows-with-water
Alot of these girls go to school "non-accredited" in New York City before they ever hit the massage parlors.
Just because you only see them as handjob girls don't mean they don't know what they are doing.
And the move you describe is a chiropractor move, I've had it done by actual doctors, and massage girls!
But yeah alot of the girls you see have been to a short school "about 2 months long I think" in NYC, or that Korean run school in NJ!
But understand that alot of them don't know shit from shinola either, so becareful and don't allow them to walk on your back!
This one crawls on your back on hands and knees. She’s barely a hundred pounds. I don’t like them messing with the neck with any force
This one crawls on your back on hands and knees. She’s barely a hundred pounds. I don’t like them messing with the neck with any force Originally Posted by flows-with-water
That is probably ok because she is dividing her weight into 25% increments spread over a large area. When they walk on your back you are getting all of thier weight concentrated into a very small area the size of thier foot.snd usually they are digging in with thier heels, making the area even smaller!
Even at 50%, that is a lot of weight in a small area, especially if that small area is on top of one or two vertebrae!
Even a 90 pound girl can damage you, especially if she is a complete dunce!
Don't allow them to dig the knees in too much.
I always make them use thier palms, it's harder work for them and they will bitch about it!
I don't care, it is the most comfortable IMO!
Knees are hard and can hurt you too!
And if they do it as I wish that will get them a little better tip!
BigDaddyJoe you sound like you know alot about therapy. How much do charge for massage?
BigDaddyJoe you sound like you know alot about therapy. How much do charge for massage? Originally Posted by dynamitekid

Sorry Bro!
That deep tissue shit, thats far too much work for me!
I only fly the plane!
And I'm a haggler!
So come with a fist full of fifties!
Sorry Bro!
I only fly the plane! Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe
I'd be careful if I were you, DK...

I'm curious why manipulating your left leg and hip made your right leg better
Yeah that reminds me.
I don't offer FIV, so take a five minute Google anatomy class before you come to see me!
Lustylad kept trying to shove his finger up my ass!
Distracting AF!

No fucker I'm not going to kiss you either!

I'd be careful if I were you, DK...

Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm curious why manipulating your left leg and hip made your right leg better Originally Posted by Don Stephens
Fk. Brain fart on my part. She does this to both legs one at a time . But it was right leg that benefited and has me walking better.
not to go all conspiracy theory, but the medical industry is designed to keep you going back so that they make more money.

Regardless, I'm glad you're feeling better!