Why isn’t djsumm banned?

Djsumm posted a members real name because she was pissed.
Under every circumstance, that should be a banning.
The worst thing you can do here!! By far.

Why wasn’t she????
Was it yours? Why would you start a thread about this and bring more attention to it. Seems like an RTM or PM to a mod would be more appropriate. Now, people are going to search this persons posts.
If this is referring to what I think it's referring to, it was already caught and censored. Anyone who goes looking for it now won't find anything.
Was it yours? Why would you start a thread about this and bring more attention to it. Seems like an RTM or PM to a mod would be more appropriate. Now, people are going to search this persons posts. Originally Posted by bambino
I did genius and his name was finally taken off so bringing attention now does no harm to the poor guy that had his real name posted for days. Outing should be a permanent ban. No excuse!! I guess you feel differently about outing then I do.
The safety and anonymity of members should be top priority.
I did genius and his name was finally taken off so bringing attention now does no harm to the poor guy that had his real name posted for days. Outing should be a permanent ban. No excuse!! I guess you feel differently about outing then I do.
The safety and anonymity of members should be top priority. Originally Posted by Charley3
If she outed someone she should be banned. Are you saying the mods aren’t doing their jobs? They don’t discuss disciplinary actions publicly. But I won’t be snarky and call you a genius. You should know that. So, I don’t understand why you took it upon yourself to post a thread about it. Especially since it wasn’t you that was outed.
Democracy, perhaps?
Democracy, perhaps? Originally Posted by DaveTamjr
Funny, didn't think eccie was a democracy or the USA for that matter lol

Maybe the poster wasn't banned because that actually. Was t the guys name? Maybe djsumm had the intent but didn't ha e the right dude?

My guess is the mods aren't going to tell anyone
Bam is one of the members here who I almost always agree with. All I can say on this matter is a mod is aware as he actually closed the thread. I have to side with those saying she should be banned. She outed the guy, the info was there for at least a day. I made a post on the thread and actually received a warning for "accidental outing" but the person who outed the poster wasn't banned? That to me is garbage. Outing is always listed as a ban. The girl in question did out the member and she should be banned. This is one instance where it should not be "different strokes for different folks" and yes we should have an explanation made as to why the user wasn't banned for it.

If she outed someone she should be banned. Are you saying the mods aren’t doing their jobs? They don’t discuss disciplinary actions publicly. But I won’t be snarky and call you a genius. You should know that. So, I don’t understand why you took it upon yourself to post a thread about it. Especially since it wasn’t you that was outed. Originally Posted by bambino
Funny, didn't think eccie was a democracy or the USA for that matter lol

Maybe the poster wasn't banned because that actually. Was t the guys name? Maybe djsumm had the intent but didn't ha e the right dude?

My guess is the mods aren't going to tell anyone Originally Posted by chizzy
There’s obviously a reason she wasn’t banned. And the mods aren’t going to discuss this publicly in this forum. The fact that she’s not banned is an implied explanation. It’s not that hard to figure out. The mods aren’t shy about banning people.
The name was extremely unique and definitely a real person. I’ll leave it at that. And again, for the clown that insists on piping in on every one of my posts, his name has finally been removed.
This is a place where we all have opinions!! Some have opinions on literally every other thread yet they want to stifle others!?!? My opinion, posting someone’s real world info should be a permanent ban. Members safety should be top priority. Period.
it would almost seem that there are double standards on here,
and we all know that isn't true.
I think it's funny if you look them up they have 9 posts, but only 2 of them are still up. I'm guessing they are a provider
I think it's funny if you look them up they have 9 posts, but only 2 of them are still up. I'm guessing they are a provider Originally Posted by Wetnwild6969
Agreed. That’s why I said “her” even though it’s not a provider account. pretty obvious it is.
I'm curious who it is lol, with that attitude I wanna make sure I stay clear.
we have a lot more questions than answers at this point.