BDD stalker? Please explain as you seem psycho.

I met this guy and broke him into the hobby. He came back to see me many times. 8-10 I just know it was 2-3x per week. He was blacklisted by another provider and now I'm understanding. If I get a review he is there, if I post he is there. Now I'mtthinking he might be dangerou. The stalking is not normal and think its becauseiI turned him down to go out to lunch off the clock as was the problem with another lady. Now for no reasonthat iI'm aware of he has my profile on lockdown. BDD stop stalking me.

Go to his profile and check his statistics, he is obsessed with me or somethin!
Here we go... Me thinks this is in response to this:

Sure Honey Boo Boo...

You ARE a Reneck if ...

You get a body upgrade South of the Border and ...

You recover and cum back to ECCIELAND with two handles and ...

You promote the South of the Border clinic using your Provider handle hoping for referal fees and ...

You promote the South of the Border clinic as the Pretend-To-Be Subject Matter Expert ...

And you are required to take an extended vacation from ECCIELAND for it ...

THAT would make you a Redneck in ECCIELAND I think ... Originally Posted by BDD
Or maybe because he wished your arch enemy a happy birthday?

Happy birthday Sexy Cassy, you beautiful lioness. Leos ROCK!!!

I hope your birthday is filled with butterflies, rainbows and care bears especially for you.

The world we live in is a better place because you are in it. Originally Posted by BDD
If you have an issue with him, take it to the moderators. There is no reason to bring more drama to the boards.
Someone please hit the RTM button and close this mfr up. Jezzzz.........
No issue. Its every review and every post. The many times I have seen him I gave good service and wasfriendly. And have been being pretty good to everyone in eccie land. Just seems like a stalker now. And I was raised in Latin culture but would be proud to be redneck as for then God and family come first. I respect that so it doesn't bother me. Now getting weird phone calls from him on payphones and feeling weird.
If you have an issue with him, take it to the moderators. There is no reason to bring more drama to the boards. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Was ment for alerts, put in wrong place.
Another falling out, BA? Could the following exchange have been just six weeks ago?

BDD is a great guy, have met about 8x. H was just trying to make peace, he is a very kind and calm guy. Originally Posted by bustyamy
And his "Absolute ATF" is SexyCassandra. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I think that is the best review I've written. Originally Posted by BDD
Well ill be somebody elses ATF:-) BDD still a great guy! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Thanks for the nice words Amy. Originally Posted by BDD
Why not, you have helped me pay a bill or two. Maybe 3 lol. And you have the best intentions, that I'm sure of! Love who you want as long as you like what I bring! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Another falling out, BA? Could the following exchange have been just six weeks ago? Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Absolutely he came off to be the good guy, turned creepy. Many of my clients like other providers, we not here to get married. Its the way its suppose to be. Look at his statistics, he is obsessed and not in a good way.
... he is obsessed and not in a good way. Originally Posted by bustyamy
Kinda like Captain Ahab?
Kinda like Captain Ahab? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Don't know who that is. I thought he was bored with his life and just wanted a part of the action. Then he got blacklisted and maybe there was something to it. When he asked me to dinneriI told him I wasn't hungry just to get the appointment on. He was blacklisted for a similar reason. Maybe he is planning something crazy? He won't answer the question.
  • Trey
  • 08-25-2013, 04:33 PM
Moby Dick? Really babe? All this time we call you the great white whale and you had no clue!
Moby Dick? Really babe? All this time we call you the great white whale and you had no clue! Originally Posted by Trey

Lol. From my favorite asshole. This shows I can deal with fucktards, and take criticism. Trey, my favorite asshole? Have you noticed me being stalked a little? Does it seem a bit strange BDD is following me like a freak?
Moby Dick? Really babe? All this time we call you the great white whale and you had no clue! Originally Posted by Trey
You'd think with "Dick" in the title she would know about it.
Things must be slow, you know nothing gets the phone ringing like a good drama thread.
School weekend. I took off. I'm addressing a hooker stalker.