Should I even bother? - Anastasia So Flaky - NC/NS

After 3 days or so she finally replies to PM and confirms appointment for next day

She texts me 30 min before appointment to confirm, I say "yes" she says "ok" and gives me the address

I drive to galleria, arrive on time, text her, no reply. 40 mins and couple of texts later still no response from her so I take off.

I've get NC/NS about 30% of the time I would say, normally I dont bother to post because it doesnt change anything or help anyone, clients will still see the girl and providers never make it up to you in my experience... but this girl is 400/hr I figured she would at least be professional

Anyways, if you are seeing her today at Galleria, I would confirm with her 2-3 times before heading there
You should. Most of the time I do pay attention to the NC/NS record because my most valued asset is my time, and I hate wasting it.

It almost never fails, everytime I dismiss the NC/NS records and let my other head lead my actions I find myself pissed and frustrated because of a provider with reputation of failing, failed.

Maybe not everyone pays attention to the NC/NS, I do more and more. Actually a good question for a thread...Does the NC/NS report influence your decisions?

Thanks for sharing!
  • SCBOY
  • 08-30-2013, 11:16 AM
Yes, the providers nc/ns record and her TCB skills GREATLY influence my decision to schedule with her. My time, like everyone's is valuable and I don't want it wasted.
Well, I guess is my fault for not doing my homework, i typically check all reviews but havent been checking for nc/ns, this one already had a record

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ight=anastasia

another lesson learned the hard way...
Well, I guess is my fault for not doing my homework, i typically check all reviews but havent been checking for nc/ns, this one already had a record

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ight=anastasia

another lesson learned the hard way... Originally Posted by Lotario
If the lesson was learned then it was worth ;-)

Next girl... double the pleasure.

Her lameassness is a matter of record already.

But thanks for adding your miserable experience to the record. I can think of no other explanation than contempt for her patrons, whom I suppose she sees as an amorphous clump of hards-on and wallets, each no different from the other, an endless stream of them...