DO THE NC/NS RECORDS INFLUENCE YOUR DECISION?

The question came to my mind when replying to another hobbyist post about a NC/NS.

Precisely I did find myself in a NC/NS situation this week after having made an appointment with a provider known for NC/NS. Lesson learned for me, but I am just wondering....

How (if at all) the NC/NS records affect your decision when looking for providers?
It does influence my decision. One NS/NC just puts me on alert. The provider's response may soften the issue.

Multiple NS/NC causes me to take her off any list.
  • Trey
  • 08-30-2013, 12:32 PM
Only if it happens multiple times, if not its all good shit happens.
In some ways I wish the showcases would show total YES and total NO reviews...how many NC/NS. Plus allow to search reviews based on all the above plus review count and a date range...If a lady has 40 reviews but the last one was over 2 months back I am curious why
  • SCBOY
  • 08-30-2013, 01:03 PM
Things happen, but there's always a way to communicate that you will not be able to make the scheduled appointment. It's just common courtesy.

Yes, the providers nc/ns record and her TCB skills GREATLY influence my decision to schedule with her.
My time, like everyone's is valuable and I don't want it wasted.
happened twice... not happy about that
If a lady has 40 reviews but the last one was over 2 months back I am curious why Originally Posted by Mr. GPop
why? I have 41 reviews (just here alone; I've been reviewed all over the country on different hobby boards) and I'm very active. once you have so many reviews, aren't they redundant after a certain point? You know she's legit, you know the menu, she still looks the same, and at each providers point they stop asking for reviews. What is there to report unless a guy just needs 6 more free weeks of access?

ftr, I don't think that a providers nc/ns should show up in a providers review list any more than it should under a guy posters handle. shit happens, there are misunderstandings, and there are stupid people. though we are virtual, for some this is just as grimy as standing on the street corner, and by most people who don't partake in it's opinion it is!

get a life, put your big boy pants on, and find a girl standing at another corner (no offense meant at all ladies). Some just post nc/ns to bitch and moan. you have other remedies.
why? I have 41 reviews (just here alone; I've been reviewed all over the country on different hobby boards) and I'm very active. once you have so many reviews, aren't they redundant after a certain point? You know she's legit, you know the menu, she still looks the same, and at each providers point they stop asking for reviews. What is there to report unless a guy just needs 6 more free weeks of access?
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
For some providers, appearance, menu and performance can change significantly in a matter of months. Recent reviews let you know if anything has changed.
Has a huge influence on me. Now-a-days no reason not to communicate thru either e-mail or cell phone. Be a professional or at the very least...a human being. I also think there should be some type of listing especially concerning NC/NS.
Damn right a history of ns/nc rules out any possibility I'll even consider her...with a minimum of a couple dozen dependable hotties to choose among, why take a chance on a flake?

I thought the whole idea of P4P was to get onto a "sure thing".

If all the icky mutts would post their ns/nc's it would help put an end to that bullshit.
surely you don't believe that.
Only thing worse then a lady be habitually late is NC/NS. Our time is a valuable as the lady's.
Just saying
The only thing worse then a lady being habitually late is a NC/NS. Our time is as valuable as the lady's.
Just saying
Damn right a history of ns/nc rules out any possibility I'll even consider her...with a minimum of a couple dozen dependable hotties to choose among, why take a chance on a flake?

I thought the whole idea of P4P was to get onto a "sure thing".

If all the icky mutts would post their ns/nc's it would help put an end to that bullshit. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Buddy nothing is a sure thing.... ymmv is an acronym for a reason....

That said ncns reports don't affect my decision. I've been ncns, hell I was ncns twice in a row by a chick and still ended up seeing her. Had a great time still. While I do think its a shitty thing to do on either ones part I tend to schedule when I don't have time constraints. That's how I've always done things and will continue to.
In Houston, the amount of time it can take to get from one area to another and back again can be just as much time as would have been spent in the session. So, taking a couple of hours out of your time is significant for many of us. To spend the time to get to the area, wait for the call that never comes, making calls that are never answered, and driving back to your own location is frustrating at best and can be costly especially when your time is valuable as well.

I personally do not have the time to waste and would tend to exclude the flakier ones from who I would see. I look at this as I would dealing with a professional. I want the provider to act in a professional manner. Cancelling an appointment by ignoring it is not professional.