Would you

e-mail a provider a scan of your driver's license, or is that giving too much? I'm a newbie possibly about to dive into this for the first time. Talking to a provider they obviously need some info on you to screen and was just wondering if sending a scan of my DL would be a good idea or not. Thanks guys!
Be smart. What you are thinking of doing is the opposite of that.
Absolutely not.
In this world of privacy, stammers, and ID thieves, are you kidding? I have no problem showing ID in person, but emailing it to someone you have never met? Why not just post your social security number for everyone? Your choice, but you did ask.
Thanks y'all, was on edge about it but thought what the hell it doesn't hurt to ask.
scan your face and naked photo is enough, show your big dick to the provider and you will get a BIG special.
  • RoxyG
  • 08-30-2013, 03:53 PM
Don't do it!!!
Please don't!
No way in hell, never had to. I am a strip club player, not a one of them I have fucked in VIP or done OTC has asked for that kind of information. Same thing with Seeking Arrangement whores I have seen.

Sorry, if some gal wants my TDL well she can go fuck off and solicit business elsewhere. Who the hell does someone like that think they are - Transunion, equifax?

Just show her two bens with a condom.
NEVER!
Nope!!!
I am curious...would you share with us the name of the provider asking you to send a copy of your ID?

P411 would work well for you. With it and after a couple of sessions with newb friendly girls, yo will have access to the whole market (as long as you budget can) without the need for enduring screening process or producing compromising pieces of information.
Tell the provider that you are a Democrat and you think it's unfair to even ask for an ID to vote.
  • RGB93
  • 09-01-2013, 08:21 AM
Tell the provider that you are a Democrat and you think it's unfair to even ask for an ID to vote. Originally Posted by GymRat
LMFAO
Don't do it