****TEEZY NC/NS***Stood me up very last min

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=834168

I initiated a pm since yesterday based on her recent post. She replies and we agreed to meet this eve. She proactively text me her incall location and told me to let her know when I arrive. I get there within 20min later. I called and texted her that I arrived but no response. She then calls me almost 10 min later. I told her that I was already here but I could not find her actual building. She tells me that I need to ask someone for help because she is not familiar with the area and quickly released the line. Within five minutes I eventually found her building. I kept calling and texting her that I found it but no response. Her line would ring once or twice and then to vms. I dont know what happened the last minute with her but it doesnt matter now I guess. I let her know via text that this was unprofessional not a good experience for me tonight. Epic fail of the day.
Man that sucks!!! Next time go see Seeking~P she is all to professional.
As RF said that sucks. Now you'll have double budget for your next girl...make the best of it!!

We are blessed with a long list of diverse, fun and professional girls plus the many visitors with references touring our city.

It's really not worth risking a NC/NS with girls already flagged with it.
I understand that she accidentally dropped her phone and broke the phone. So she was without an ability to connect to anyone sometime yesterday. Could that explain your situation?
No. This wasn't yesterday. It was on Tuesday. And till this day, she never reached out to me. But I'm passed it now
Ncns not cool.

But damn she's hot though.