Review: Debauchery Double with Amber Reed and Arabella

Date: 03/25/2014
Provider: Arabella1098 and ReedAmber (on Eccie)
Phone: Provided after screen
Email Address: See web pages for contact.
URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/P138074 (arabella), http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=99980 (Amber)
City: Pearl
State: Mississippi
Address: Hotel off I - 20 near the Airport
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Kissing, K-9, CG, face sitting, BBBJ-CIM (amber), Strap on play, girl on girl, etc..
Session Length: 1 hr.
Fee: $$$$$$
Hair Length and Color: Amber is Blonde, just past shoulders, Arabella, Brunette, also just past shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Arabella is about 5'2" and 115 lbs or so, while Amber is slightly taller about 5'3" and maybe 125 lbs. Both these girls are top drawer providers, Amber visiting Jackson while Arabella is a local Jackson provider. Both have wonderful large breasts and I'd say Amber is slightly larger with maybe DD and Arabella is a D, both had very fine asses and Arabella with a nice tan. Both girls are knockouts in my opinion.
Recommendation: Yes
Awesome review!

Also, that's the best use of a tax refund that I've heard of yet...
Now that's what I call a real double treat!
Hot! HOT!!
Best money I have ever spent I'll say. Just a great time with two incredible providers!!
WOW...Hot times indeed.

I tried to see Amber in Nola, but she would not do an outcall on a first visit. Maybe I should have gone ahead and done the Incall...I already know Arabella is a good time.

Is there an emoticon for one kicking himself in the ass??
  • OTP
  • 05-02-2014, 12:15 PM
Did 90 minute doubles with these two yesterday and MrHobby you are right OMG FANTASTIC!!
You guys are making me want to give them a try
These two together sounds amazing! I imagine it's a truly awesome experience, and I hope to try it out someday!! However, I'm not sure I would know what to do with both at the same time. I can barely handle one at a time. I'm not a shy guy by any means, but I kind of think I might be a little bit intimidated or maybe even a tiny bit scared in that situation. Nevertheless, I'm sure it's incredible, and I hope to one day conquer my fear and try this experience for myself. In the meantime, you da man!!!
Nice