Date: 11/9/22
Name: Dana
Phone: Screening required
Email Address: greenlightscreening@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Luna & Royal Lane upscale apartment
Activities: LFK, shower, bbbj, tuma, fuma, daty, cg, DFK, bbfs, cip, massage, 69, bbbjcim
Hair Length and Color: Black, mid-back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'0", full C that looks like a D rack on her tiny frame, cute face, bubbly personality, non-distracting tat on back.
Recommendation: Yes
Dana is Gucci correct??
Same question as Heartside. Going to see her tomorrow.
Same question as Heartside. Going to see her tomorrow. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Answered in another Gucci review. Do research/A Search.
Marvel21, not sure which review you mean, but I am already on the thread that addresses the question of a possible name change. The way I read that thread, the name change is acknowledged as likely but is nowhere confirmed. I was simply trying to get verification from someone who actually knows. In the time it took you to punch out your snarky reply you could have just answered the question Heartside and I were asking: do you know whether the name change is a fact. The reason I ask is that Gucci also has good reviews but is no longer pictured on the website except as doubles partner for Chanel. Thanks for the help (not).
Dana is Gucci correct?? Originally Posted by Heartside
Correct !
Either someone got her to run away or someone promoted the girl never got here.
I tried to schedule doubles with Chanel and Dana and was told Dana was on vacation as well. However the booker also told me that Millions would be available on Sunday and was also doing doubles with Chanel.

Here's to hoping though they offer the same level of service and interaction with each other that was mentioned in the doubles review.
LA has a Dana now. Same girl?