State: -
Address: 35 and Dallas
Activities: Dfk, FF, CIM, MPFS,CIP
Hair Length and Color: Black long
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Average body with natural C cups shes short about 5`2
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds great. I love GL and am glad to see them add good providers.
I think ima have to go see Ruby next. I was considering Yumiko because of the pictures.. but the upcharge when Im kind of in the mood for some BB action makes me pass on Yumiko. Also happy to see GL getting more talent. Emma is good but I want someone new.
I think ima have to go see Ruby next. I was considering Yumiko because of the pictures.. but the upcharge when Im kind of in the mood for some BB action makes me pass on Yumiko. Also happy to see GL getting more talent. Emma is good but I want someone new. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
I wanted to try out Yumiko. KFest has mixed on the up charge. Some do and some don't.
Yeah that is true. If I was in the mood for anything, I would take a chance with her.. but this week I’m in the mood for some raw action so.. Ruby it is lol. But yeah with reports of Yumiko having an upcharge, I’ll pass for this week. Might try her next week if she is still there.
Frankly I was wondering if they were still operational, been weeks since any activity reports here or on the other site. Nice to know that she is still available. I assume, unlike what is becoming the norm, at least at K-Festival, no C-Note add-on for your engagement.
All the girls at Sunflower and K-fest, it appears, have an up charge of a C-Note. There are exceptions apparently from some of the reviews here if you have been seeing a girl for a long time. Looks like LA and GL are the only ones left without an up-charge, unless business drops off, I guess.
All the girls at Sunflower and K-fest, it appears, have an up charge of a C-Note. There are exceptions apparently from some of the reviews here if you have been seeing a girl for a long time. Looks like LA and GL are the only ones left without an up-charge, unless business drops off, I guess. Originally Posted by Gandalf4301
Everyone's waiting on their tax returns to get into some action. Some don't like to wait so they just get up and go, hope I can catch Ruby and this one japanese Indy I've had my eye on.
I saw Ruby earlier today. It was an interesting visit. A bit different than my usual. Was a good time though. I’ll write up a review on her later.

I feel GL and LA were really the only ones where you could for sure get BBFS without an upcharge. All others have been hit or miss. For me, just depends on what I’m in the mood for. I don’t mind CFS as long as everything else is there that I like. But if I am in the mood for some bb action, I know (right now at least) where i need to go to be sure.
Looks like I ky Emma is left.