I'm thing about visiting DC next week

I have never been & know no one there....was wondering where to stay & not to stay...where else do ladies advertise in DC?

Any help would be much appreciated & I would be happy to return the favor if any of you ladies ever wanted to visit Denver (where I'm from) or any of the other cities I frequent.

Feel free to respond here or send me a pm thanx in advance!
Ameera,

Did you ever find your way to the East Coast? My apologies about the delayed response and lack of board hospitality. The ECCIE forum for DC is not as activate as it is in Texas or other parts of the country. But usage is increasing slowly.

Ladies often advertise on TER, EROS, P411, and Date-Check.

As for locations, Tyson's Corner area (VA) is a popular choice because it's often cheaper than staying inside the "District." Arlington (VA) is also good with lots of hotels near the airport as well as being metro accessible. DC is difficult just because the hotel rates are so much higher but there are quite a few options in the Dupont Circle area.

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.
I have never been & know no one there....was wondering where to stay & not to stay...where else do ladies advertise in DC?

Any help would be much appreciated & I would be happy to return the favor if any of you ladies ever wanted to visit Denver (where I'm from) or any of the other cities I frequent.

Feel free to respond here or send me a pm thanx in advance! Originally Posted by Ameera Cakes
For the dudes who don't like to drive, crystal city, DuPont circle, but Georgetown and Tyson's are always marketed when I see ads.

Stay out of Montgomery county MD, hell PG county MD as well.