URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=247531
City: rogers
State: Arkansas
Address: rogers
Activities: Light kissing, booty worship, HJ, rcg,cbj,
Hair Length and Color: Medium blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She stands about 5'4" Looks really good,Slim figure with a nice waist and pretty face ,perfect ass percing in her bubis the perfect woman
Recommendation: Yes
No ROS?
Knowing Nicole, I have no doubt at all about the listed activities taking place, but it sure would be nice to see an ROS on this encounter. Biomed, how about giving this man a mulligan?
Mulligan for what? If you are able to put info in the other slots and can hit yes for recommendation surely you can throw a few words in. Seems like a pattern to me.
Mulligan for what? If you are able to put info in the other slots and can hit yes for recommendation surely you can throw a few words in. Seems like a pattern to me. Originally Posted by Baconman
I understand Bacon but think of it this way. You’re playing a Par 5 hole. And your on your 4th stroke. The first 3 were beautiful shots. Now you’re 50 yards off the green. On your 4th stroke you completely whiff the ball. So now you’ve blown any chance of making par unless you can lay it up and into the cup. Not gonna happen 99 out of 100. 1 bad miss the entire round? That’s what the ROS is. One bad miss. The man needs a mulligan
I guess we better agree to disagree. This isn't the first time he whiffed try 3rd. Obviously he knows better but I guess we live in participation trophies era now. I believe there's another reason you want to give him a mulligan though. Lol
I understand Bacon but think of it this way. You’re playing a Par 5 hole. And your on your 4th stroke. The first 3 were beautiful shots. Now you’re 50 yards off the green. On your 4th stroke you completely whiff the ball. So now you’ve blown any chance of making par unless you can lay it up and into the cup. Not gonna happen 99 out of 100. 1 bad miss the entire round? That’s what the ROS is. One bad miss. The man needs a mulligan Originally Posted by austin88998833

Austin you do carry the bag & walk on the course? If not you crashed the cart with the analogy
Hey guys! Maybe it was the 3rd whiff (but I didnt know). But we are talking about a different round of golf. New game, new tournament. Any bogy golfer is gonna hit at least one horrible shot each round, or maybe even whiff the ball. No participation trophies here, just a mulligan like any layman round of golf. W, whats wrong with my analogy? LOL!
Here's an analogy for most laymen out there. Going to Ruth Chris and getting a 444 at McDonald's. Or going to Augusta and they put you on a Putt Putt course. But to get back to original topic. If you don't fill out the ROS. No credits, no mulligans. Better luck next time.
Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Yeah W, those par 5’s are killer. But then again so are the Par 3’s
Here's an analogy for most laymen out there. Going to Ruth Chris and getting a 444 at McDonald's. Or going to Augusta and they put you on a Putt Putt course. But to get back to original topic. If you don't fill out the ROS. No credits, no mulligans. Better luck next time. Originally Posted by Baconman
Here’s a layman for you Bacon. A former greens keeper come out of nowhere in the final round of Augusta. Are you going to discriminate against the guy just because he doesn’t have the pedigree? Take a look. And For the record, I want to know more about Nicole’s encounter.

https://youtu.be/zbQTXFJL8lo
Look at his past reviews. That's his pedigree! He doesn't write a ROS. So, no mulligans.