URL / Website: Skip the games.com
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: North
Activities: Conversation,bbj,tity play, intercourse, very nice girl
Hair Length and Color: Short black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short very nice body and sexy tats with nice big tits, very sexy
Recommendation: Yes
And your still to lazy to put a link. I don't generally post alot but you are something else.
And your still to lazy to put a link. I don't generally post alot but you are something else. Originally Posted by Ozark Gent 69069
Or maybe there is no link to provide. I searched the last 2 or 3 days of ads and didn't find a Bree. When I Googled the phone number it told me that number didn't exist.
Lol she posts about 20 times a day on STG
Ok, I am corrected. However, in my defense, the only place the name Bree is used is way down at the bottom of the ad in her website name. And for some reason when I Googled the number with no dashes the way the OP wrote it, it
told me no matches. I Google numbers with no dashes all the time. Why there was a problem with this time I have no idea.
Looks like KC Kara
Ok, I am corrected. However, in my defense, the only place the name Bree is used is way down at the bottom of the ad in her website name. And for some reason when I Googled the number with no dashes the way the OP wrote it, it
told me no matches. I Google numbers with no dashes all the time. Why there was a problem with this time I have no idea. Originally Posted by NordicJag
When you open an ad just copy that address and then paste it into your review. Easy Peezy
And your still to lazy to put a link. I don't generally post alot but you are something else. Originally Posted by Ozark Gent 69069
Maybe he is just not smart phone or computer savvy. I struggle with that at times, but I have figured out how to put a link on ad.
Looks like KC Kara Originally Posted by grayturner
Not Kara. I haven't seen bree. I like her tattoos and build maybe I will some day.
i wonder where KC Kara is these days ?
Actually she's posting some, but la la tells me that she's been robbing people
WOW...i think La La is a better choice....
Kara got much bigger tits then Bree.
Chief fan, I am not very tech savvy and learning to copy and paste is a life saver. Saves tons of typing and work.
Try holding your finger over what you wish to send and when it highlights it has been copied. Then go to your note and hold it till it says paste.
Make a practice text and try that.