The Magic D@$&k

Jim has to go on a business trip for 2 weeks and his wife asks how can she pleasure herself while he's gone? "I'll find something" he said. So he goes to an adult novelty store and explains his situation to the salesman. "I have just the trick" said the salesman. "Magic D@$÷k". "What is Magic D@#÷k" Jim asks. The salesman gives a demonstration. "See that box? Watch this.". "Magic D@#÷k, come out of the box". All the sudden the lid pops off and Magic D#@#÷k rises up and floats stationary. "You tell it what to do and it obeys your commands". "I'll take it" Jim says.

So Jim shows his wife, explains what it is and does. Before he leaves on his trip he tells her to call him if anything happens while he's gone. That evening before going to bed, Jim's wife is in the mood. Magic D@#÷k, enter my P@#$÷y". And it does it's thing. "OK Magic D@#÷k come out. I said come out!". It wouldn't come out so she calls Jim and explains the situation.
"It's driving me crazy, what do I do?". "Rush to the hospital as fast as you can" Jim suggests.

So his wife races to the hospital and runs a red light in which a police officer saw and turns his siren on and pulls her over. "Maam did you know you ran a red light?" Officer I have an emergency and have to go to the hospital". "You pregnant?". "No, I have a Magic D@#÷k stuck in my P@#$ y and it won't come out. "A what??" "Magic D@#$ k". she screams.
"Magic D@#÷k my A $ s" the officer said.

And you know the rest of the story. Good Day!
Why did it obey all of the commands except one? I don't get it.
You know you can say "Dick" here, right?
Why did it obey all of the commands except one? I don't get it. Originally Posted by slocum
Magic Dick must of had a glitch when with the lady.