ISO info on BP Holly

Anyone seen Holly? I'm looking for a kinky gal, and she seems up my alley, but I cannot find anything about her. It says she wants to know how bad I want to be via text. Sending info like that via text sounds like it could a possible setup. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/W...fiend/61550158
Go for it and report back. Ps...she has some better pics on listcrawler.
I think I may hit her up tomorrow. I like freaky old milfs.
Any update on this one?
Damn she is hot
Any provider who uses the word "filthy" twice in her ad is a must see for me. sent her a text but didn't get a reply.

If she checks out, then she will be a ATF material for sure.
deleted
for future searches....
Holly 817-301-7748

------------------------
💋💋Frisky Fetish Fiend💋💋 - 29
Posted: Sunday, October 29, 2017 7:13 AM

Heya!! My name is Holly I would love fullfilling all of your fetish fantasies. I get turned on just thinking of doing filthy, dirty, and obscene taboo things. I would love to hearinhg new creative filthy ideas, and No suggestion can shock or turn me away. I want to make all your Wildest fetishes become reality. Text me soon, while my pussy is utterly sopping wet thinking of how filthy and nasty I want to be. Your discreet & safety are of the upmost importance to me to the both of us. I take all of my clients extremely serious in all their wants and needs. Text me promptly to schedule your appt with me to start our adventure.

Remember, I prefer texting, so text me soon while I am so turned on and ready.
Available Anytime.
***Remember!***, Never feel ashamed of how sexy you are and your unique passions!!

Text Holly 817.301.7748
Poster's age: 29

I think I may hit her up tomorrow. I like freaky old milfs. Originally Posted by ERWhyNot
Did you see her?
No response to multiple texts looks like a bogus ad
Thanks RH. I last heard from her about 2 weeks ago. I'll see if she responds now.
I texted her, but never got a reply
No response to a text that said I wanted to talk to her on the phone before I saw her. Twice. I agree with RedHot, looks bogus. I wish BP would go back to charging for ads. It might stop or at least slow down some of this BS.
I knew she was too good to be true when I saw that Edgar Allan Poe quote in her ad..
That's a rough looking 29