Foooking NFE!

No Fun Eccie! Coed used to be lit when I foooking posted. But now it's a yawn zone.Shine is semi retired and after two foooking bullshit bans and Shine hate I decided to take my talents elsewhere. All that goes on now is lukewarm, non entertaining threads that when they start to get juicy some snitch taps the rtm button and the feds close da thread. We miss old eccie where you could give someone a piece of your mind then drop your location and say "cash me outside". How about dat! Wake this mofo up! Tooodlez...shout out to my homies pxo and Alyssa71!
How's your mom shine?

I hope she's well, and has a Swift recovery..

I've noticed you missing around here..

Response to your thread Below:

I'm leaving outta here singing, my girl, my girl, talking about myyy girl.. ohhh ohh{I'm not going to explain it} it's levels to it.

Maybe you'll catch on.
Thanks for inquiring champo Bruno. I'll let you know in your dm gorgeous. Tooodlez...
Why not update everyone else reading this here thread, Shinyturdo? I mean, GlitterBallzo...

I figure that since you blatantly squirto your verbal diahrrea in all other areas, why be coy about the status that whole fake "my mom is sicko" bullshito ?

You spewed it all before ( up in this bitch) trying to garner more attention to your sorry ass sHandle....so why not just update everyone that gave you "well wishes" in public?

Just foookin sayin, yo.

Besos, bitches.
Fake handle. This foooking place is a joke. Like why has time for that. Garnering sympathy, here, nah I just had a moment while drinking and just had to share to somebody. Trust me that will never foooking happen again. I would say something tryweakly, but at this point it wouldn't make any difference anyway. I'm tired of being told I'm someone else, fake handle yasa yada. All I care about is my mom getting a new hip and getting her quality of life back. So peace and everything good to you. Take care. Something's are exactly what they appear. Surgery happens in about a week and a half then long road to a new life for her, me and my whole family. I couldn't imagine being you walking around with that much angst. Love you. Tooodlez.....
  • pxmcc
  • 11-22-2018, 10:54 PM
lol@NFE..

Why so much hate TW? it's bad for ur health, u know..
Because stupid people should not breed.