How to hobby while injured..input from the gents and ladies

So...I got hit by a big ass truck a couple weeks ago, fucked my car and my back up(but not my pretty face...haha) So do any of the gents who have back issues have any advice on the types of sessions requested or any ladies deal with guys that may have back issues?
So...I got hit by a big ass truck a couple weeks ago, fucked my car and my back up(but not my pretty face...haha) So do any of the gents who have back issues have any advice on the types of sessions requested or any ladies deal with guys that may have back issues? Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Call Dwight Howard
  • pxmcc
  • 11-29-2018, 01:25 PM
So...I got hit by a big ass truck a couple weeks ago, fucked my car and my back up(but not my pretty face...haha) So do any of the gents who have back issues have any advice on the types of sessions requested or any ladies deal with guys that may have back issues? Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
sorry to hear that Rusty. ask your doc to put you on a Medrol dose pack, for one thing.
maybe try a fbsm with an athlete type massage therapist and let her know what's going on. Fitness model Ava.2017 comes to mind. Nicollette (Blac Barbie) has some very skilled massage therapists in her suite, including an attractive Russian who used to go by Anastasia. (She spotted my trigger points almost immediately. I've had multiple back procedures btw.) hope you're feeling better, and glad at least you're alive n kicking..
Call Jim Adler, The Texas Hammer! LOL

On a serious note, it looks like BBBJ, CG and RCG are your best options, other than laying off until your back is better.
Call Jim Adler, The Texas Hammer! LOL

On a serious note, it looks like BBBJ, CG and RCG are your best options, other than laying off until your back is better. Originally Posted by Oralist
I go to an AMP and let her do most of the work, while I just lay back and take it.