Peace Out

To whom it may concern:
A couple years ago when I left the DFW area, I retired from the hobby. I thought that it was for good. I thought a new city, a fresh start...lets get on this. I ended up moving back to DFW and soon I found myself looking for aspd. It had been shut down! Hoo=Ray!!! Then I found this site, and before you know it...I was back in. You spend alot of money, time, and headaches in the hobby.

I used to think that the hobby and killing someone would give the same reaction "Oh my God, what did I do, I gotta get outta here!" Ok, that was a bad joke. However, I have had a revelation. A personal one. This one has definitly been an eye opener that I feel I must follow. I will log out of this website and wll be gone forever. Good Luck, Stay Safe, and Good Night...

Bye
  • MRMR
  • 01-21-2011, 07:07 PM
Take care and do not kill anyone. LOL
The hobby does suck one in and you become one with the hobby.
I wish you luck.
Good luck and I look forward to your next review.
I will log out of this website and wll be gone forever. Originally Posted by jomaal03
I think I can, I think I can, I ...
lol As if!
Goodbye forever? If I came out of retirement I could change your mind about forever :} It's hard to quit the hobby forever. If your doing it right. Or getting off right. That why we call it the hobby. A hobby is something you enjoy so much you do it even if you're paying for it. And if your a good provider then you figured out to get paid for something you enjoy doing. If you are spending alot of money and getting alot of headings and wasting too much time. Then your not doing it right or with the right people. I will miss hearing from you and goodluck with the new reciever of your time money and energy. We will be here if you ever change your mind and come back!
its one thing to announce your retirement from the hobby to the community its another thing to go ahead and keep booking appointments and no showing the providers.... all the years in the hobby, you would figure you would know better.

Do not bump threads over 30 days old--Torito