Five carat butterface

http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/W...-term/59370113

Ok guys, who is ready to fly to AZ to get this babe? I kinda of want to hear her sing Santa Baby though.
One of you has to pay for sex, the other gets paid. Hmm...
I would stil hit that but it is safe to say the lights have to be VERY dim and would certainly take a shot of whiskey first.
Says she's not a hooker yet uses the word hobbyist - something tells me that's not a coincidence.
Posters age 40 my ass. Fuckn cunt
  • BLM69
  • 07-19-2017, 10:04 PM
Why fly when we have a famous legend butter face here in Dallas? You guys can guess who she is, I'm not saying her name
Interesting find. judging by the title of the ad -

Future FITNESS 🏃♀️ MODEL and trophy 🏆 Wife 👰 Seeks millionaire businessman for sponsorship long term - 40

She sure is optimistic!

But I wonder if she is joking or delusional or really feels so entitled that wrote these in an ad:
  • I am a very upscale, used to high class living , classy, fit, high maintenance, girly girl. Top of the line .
  • I am into being a arm candy or trophy wife to a MATURE gentleman that can appreciate my ASSETS!!!
  • I know my prince is somewhere out there ready to take me out of this GAME!!
  • I need the right setup, so I can leave A man that is not compatible with me.
  • I need a fresh start, Which means house in my name, car in my name, clothes, plastic surgery etc.
Having a vagina must be awfully convenient.
Man, some people just have to be assholes.
strange comment on "location".. Meza, AZ, "hats it here, Wichita Falls".

so I gather she is in Wichita Falls, and wants to be in Meza?

sounds like she's in the Mental Ward at Wichita Falls.
I wish her all the luck. A millionaire, huh? Sounds like she's wanting to get into your neighborhood, Chang....let us know how it all works out, k? She might be a helluva fuck...who knows, right?
Hell, she just might get what she is asking for....
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2017, 09:22 AM
Cheap fucks and guys that pay for hookers are out of the running, that eliminates most of us here, A girl can have big dreams