Are You A Boob Man or Ass Man?? Or Both???

When looking at a woman, whether it's a provider or someone you're interested in your personal life, what do you notice first: her boobs or her butt? ( after her pretty face, hair, smile, etc.) If you're a titty man, what catches ur attention? how do you like your breasts? small, perky, big, pushed up, all natural, or augmented?? some guys have a thing for certain kinds of boobs.
for the guys who like booty, what is it that drives you crazy? do you like big butts and you cannot lie? do you like women with an arch in their back and a big round ass? or do you prefer cute, tight and toned asses? or hell, do you just like butts point blank period as long as there's some kind of shape to it??
let me know what ya think

I am 100% butt man there is nothing better than a good looking a##. Nice and toned !! with a pair of good looking jeans on.
In this order

Eyes
Philthrum
Abs
Butt
Legs
Boobs
Eyes is the first body part that catches my attention, but as far as your question goes, I am a "both" man. IMO, the "perfect" boobs on a woman are ones that are at least a C cup and are perky and all natural. The "perfect" ass is one that looks good in a thong, or a tight pair of jeans, tight, toned and has a round shape to it.
sweet.t, the first thing i notice about a woman is the cleave. if she has that verticle line between her boobs, she has my attention. they don't have to be huge but the cleave is better if they are round. if they have the big "C", I can't help but look once or twice.
In this order

Eyes
Philthrum
Abs
Butt
Legs
Boobs Originally Posted by Big Daddy Moose
The philtrum in case you were wondering.

c.a.

Yes.
Butt!
Boobs, legs, then butt for me. I love all sorts of boobs, but usually my favorite letters of the alphabet here start with the B's and go up to the D's.

Being a soccer guy (inventive name, I know!), I'm very appreciative of a nice set of toned legs.
ASS! I love a beautiful little tight ass to worship.
When looking at a woman, whether it's a provider or someone you're interested in your personal life, what do you notice first: her boobs or her butt? Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

It depends on which way she is facing.

Aesthetically, breasts. I love looking.

When I am caressing a woman's body I like to run my hands all over her backside.

If you're a titty man, what catches ur attention? how do you like your breasts? small, perky, big, pushed up, all natural, or augmented?? Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I like all types, small, big, etc. The best breasts in the world are whichever ones are in my face at that particular moment.

I am partial to natural vs. man made, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like enhanced if they look nice.

Cleavage catches my attention EVERY TIME. I don't care if she is aarp material, nice cleavage is nice cleavage. Pushed up is nice because it creates a better cleavage view.

do you like women with an arch in their back and a big round ass? Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Yes

or hell, do you just like butts point blank period as long as there's some kind of shape to it?? Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

Yes
Damn the auto correct . . . I am so ashamed.
YES X 2
  • Oppa
  • 07-29-2011, 12:30 PM
Definitely the caboose first. I love the tiny ass, especially when from behind you can see the pussy from behind without her having to bend over.

Boobs I can take or leave as long as the tiny ass is there. I am actually much more interested in the nipples than I am the boobs themselves. A nice set of responsive eraser nipples on an A cup can make up for the lack of size.