Registering my wife as a Provider

I need some help. I will read through the website, but can anyone give me or us a quick tutorial on how to register her a provider? We receive many request for her pic and would probably be easier if we could setup a showcase.

Thank you for any help.
  • aka
  • 07-31-2011, 12:34 PM
unipac, you'll probably have to register as an agency if you are going to have access to her account.

As for getting verified status, here's how -
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=203902

She could get the pics up on the welcome wagon.
Thank you
Why doesn't she just register herself? ....just sayin
I'm under and agree with the sexxxxxxxxxxxy Alecia
She can but she asked me if I would. If it is breaking any rules then I will tell her that she has to it herself. We don't want to cause any trouble or break any of the rules. If we did or are then we are sorry.
  • aka
  • 07-31-2011, 01:50 PM
Consult the mods/owners to explore your/her options before you do anything.
Ok thank you again aka.
I do not think it is going against anything but think about it this way....

If you register her and help her set it all up, wouldn't that make you a 3rd party? And in this fun hobby having a 3rd party is the same as pimp/agency.

Also how good would it be for your personal relationship with her? That would be mixing business/pleasure and personal, holly and rod are a different story.

If it is something she really wants to do, I strongly suggest you refer her to a reputable provider that you trust to help her out.

No hard feelings, just my .02 = )
  • aka
  • 07-31-2011, 02:02 PM
If you register her and help her set it all up, wouldn't that make you a 3rd party? And in this fun hobby having a 3rd party is the same as pimp/agency.
Originally Posted by Alecia
Yup it would have to be an agency if unipac wants to access the a/c.
Your right Alecia we didnt think of it that way. As far as our relationship we are great. It's hard to explain how much of a turn on it is for both of us.

I will tell her she needs to do any registering. I did tell her she should maybe pm or try to talk to some of the providers in here and get to know them.

As far as accessing anything there is no need for me to do that. Which I understand completely. Thank you Alecia and aka. This has been very helpful and great advice. I will let her know what I found out.
You are very welcome and I am more than happy to help.
You'll definitely need to clear it with Lazurus so he can add you to his list.

c.a.
  • fawn
  • 07-31-2011, 05:05 PM
If you're not a pimp then this spells disaster in my book in any
marriage..
If yall are that turned on by this, why dont you just book a provider to come and play with y'all.... Cause once you cross that line, there is no turning back honey..... I am just saying you should think long and hard before y'all jump into anything..... This is only my 2 cents.....
Even if she registers separately, make sure you discuss it ahead of time with the staff/owners. Since you presumably share a computer, there are obvious concerns if you have Premium Access (since that would give her access to the Men's Lounge) or if she has access to the Powder Room (since that would give you access as well).